Re: << lovingpurelove >> Herbs, home remedies, HELP

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
      I am highly recommending Celestial Seasoning's  Echinacea Complete Care Tea, with added Vit. C & Zinc..  It has given me great inner strength to fight this flu bug.  It is like a miracle in it's power.
    • jdaintira@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
        RE: Sinus

        I also struggle with this problem:

        Personal Disclaimer: Not meant to take the place of medical advice:  JM

        THREE actions:

        EAR CONING: This is wonderful and may need to be done several times at first and then regularly.  Do have a professional do it.  It is amazing how much old wax builds up and the impurities.  The build up can cause severe sinus and ear pain.

        GINGER ROOT/TIGER BALM RUB: Rub Tiger Balm around the sinus areas.  Cut off the end of a piece of Ginger Root and heat the cut end for a few minutes directly on the burner.  Cut off the char and rub the root over the Tiger Balm.  The juices from the ginger will release and add to the balm. Continue to do this for several minutes.  This is also wonderful under the chin and around the back of the ears and on the chest for chest colds.

        CASTOR OIL: Heat pure Castor Oil and put warm drops directly into the ear.  Keep head to the side and put cotton into the ear and leave for about 15 minutes.  Repeat on opposite ear.

        ALSO:

        There is a product in Health Food stores connected to one of the Casey Remedies which is called Alkalol, Glyco Thymoline, etc.  Several names. It is a Mucus Solvent.

        Great as a mouth wash/gargle and can also be mixed half and half with warm water for a nasal cleanse.

        AND:

        Chinese Herbal called Cold Quel is wonderful if taken when a cold or sinus attack begins. Can cut it off at the pass.

        Hope that this helps:

        Sending your friend Healing Light,

        Judith Marie

      • ladyj
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
          Thank you Polly. I will forward this to her and hope that it will give her some relief.
          Blessings,
          monica

          I am highly recommending Celestial Seasoning's  Echinacea Complete Care Tea, with added Vit. C & Zinc..  It has given me great inner strength to fight this flu bug.  It is like a miracle in it's power.

          Posting message to this list:

        • ladyj
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
            Thank you for this information. I will pass this on to her. I know that she is very miserable right now.
            Blessings,
            monica