The Spirit of Ma'at - July 2011 - "THE HEART OF THE SUN" Issue

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2011
      Greetings

      “THE SPIRIT OF MA’AT” – JULY 2011 – THE “HEART OF THE SUN” ISSUE

      This year, the month of July promises to deliver more than its usual supply of fireworks. It makes its debut with a Solar Eclipse whose path will cross the South Polar axis. No ordinary eclipse, this one marks the beginning of a new Saros Cycle, or the birth of a whole new template for creation. Keep your Third Eye open on the first day of July, because whatever we envision will be like a seed atom that has the potential to change the world. If we begin the month by etching our dreams into the matrix, by the time it comes to an end we will have an opportunity to let the Heliacal Rising of Sirius bring them to life. The brightest star in the heavens, the star Sirius is our “Spiritual Sun”. Also known as the “Heart of the Sun”, whenever the Dog Star rises with the summer dawn, spirit and matter come together in an embrace that turns up the heat and releases the floods that nourish and fertilize all of creation. To the ancient Egyptians July was more than just the start of the
      New Year; it was the mystical pathway that led to the next generation or the next level of consciousness. As we contemplate the energies of the season and combine its symbols with our highest intentions, what do you suppose we could create if we allowed all of that to enter the Heart of the Sun to be magnified by the light of the Dog Star? Welcome to our July issue. May everything you find in this month’s edition bring you closer to the things that water your spirit with life and love, and may the Heart of the Sun cast its light upon every single one of your highest visions.

      You can find us online at: http://m1e.net/c?30176305-vE1xYy2oKyLSE%406597934-IxZy4SS8U.bGM

      News and Announcements

      For news about Drunvalo's workshops and events, please go to www.drunvalo.net.

      DRUNVALO'S WORKSHOP SCHEDULE:
      For those of you who wish to learn from Drunvalo personally, dates for both the Basic and Advanced Earth-Sky-Heart Workshops are listed below.

      Formal registration forms are available at www.drunvalo.net.

      August 1 to August 5 — Earth/Sky/Heart Workshop — Sedona, Arizona
      October 15 & 16 — Living in the Heart Refresher Course with Conchita Castallanos — Sedona, Arizona
      October 17 to October 21 — Advanced Workshop — Sedona, Arizona

      HUMICIN TABLETS
      Drunvalo talks about the benefits of Humicin tablets at all of his workshops. To learn more about this wonderful supplement, a 100% natural product that is designed to deliver the most positive health effects of any Humic acid supplement on the market, go to: www.humicin.com

      NEW IN THE MA'AT SHOP — 2 great new products!

      "Becalm Balls" — Experience the Benefits of Absolute Calm:
      Becalm Balls enable you to experience instant relaxation that deepens and grows into a state of absolute calm. They are designed to interrupt our stress cycle by triggering the body's natural ability to bring it to a standstill. When placed behind your head for just a few minutes, Becalm Balls bring you into 'stillpoint', allowing your body to repair and renew itself.

      AUREIAH CHAKRA OILS - Organic Essential Oils
      Comes in either 8-bottle oil or essence spray sets or individual bottles corresponding to each chakra. A powerful and beautiful way to balance and create a sense of peace in your life.

      Remember we have all the Humicin products, (Pure, Selenium & Ferrous), Vitalzym Systemic enzymes in Blue (anti-inflammatory) and Red (cardio-vascular health), EarthSky/Living in the Heart workshop in Toyko (with Japanese translation), Geobiology Tools from Slim Spurling and IXEL, and of course the DOS Discs from Brazil — the very powerful balancing and healing devices that Drunvalo has spoken of in his workshops around the world.

      NEW PRODUCTS FROM FLOWER OF LIFE PRODUCTS at www.floweroflifestore.com

      ZEOLITE PURE — an amazing all natural mineral that has been proven to absorb the toxins, free radicals, and heavy metals from your body, as well as boosting the immune system without side effects.
      MesoCopper, MesoGold, MesoSilver and MesoPlatinum, and our new addition Meso-Irridium

      CHECK OUT OUR NEW PRODUCTS!
      Now Available ~ The Merkaba Meditation and Unity Breath Meditation as recorded by Drunvalo!  On CD

      Etherium Gold — (Monatomic or White Gold) (increases alpha brain production).
      Also comes in Etherium Pink (affecting the energies of the heart) and Etherium Red (to integrate the brain with desires of heart). Powder, Tablet or Mineral Spray!
      The emWave2 — from HeartMath. Learn to go into Alpha through bio-feedback. This small and convenient hand-held device lets you know when you've reached the ultimate state of meditation. Great for your Living in the Heart meditation practice.
      Visit the folks at www.FloweroflifeStore.com

      SACRED TRAVEL — www.oneheartproductions.net
      The Kogi and Arhacos Mamos extend an invitation to all those that hear the calling...
      August 18th to 22nd, 2011
      "The Dawn of a New Time" Spiritual Gathering of the Four Indigenous Peoples of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, Colombia
      If you are considering going, please act now as space is limited at this time...

      WHAT HUMANITY WAS WAITING FOR ... The Dawn of a New Time
      For the indigenous peoples living in Colombia's Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta: Kogi, Wiwa, Arhuaco, and Kankuamo, sustaining the balance of the spiritual and physical world is their sacred task; they are guardians of the earth and have managed to live in harmony with the planet for hundreds of years.
      For these four indigenous groups, the Sierra Nevada of Santa Marta is the beating heart of the world, the spirit`s temple, and is where wealth and sustenance of the spirit is. Likewise, in the Sierra Nevada dwell the spiritual father and mother of water, wind, fire and earth of mankind who sustain life on this planet.
      The Mamos (highly trained ritual priests) have felt that it is the time to teach and share, among different cultures, the spiritual knowledge that leads to a new consciousness.
      It's time to listen and learn from our elder brothers. In their wisdom are ancient records of human history and ancestral memory that remind us how to live in harmony, which contributes to our transformation as a human race and invites us to a new and conscious way of living.
      If you feel in your heart the call to participate in this sacred gathering, sign up and be part of "the dawn of a new time"

      Mamos Kuncha's Invitation Video at YouTube
      Invitation from Drunvalo Video at YouTube

      If you cannot participate in person but would like to contribute to the gathering, we are collecting funds now to bring Hopi Elder to the gathering.
      Your financial donations would be a big help or even contributing air miles for the ticket....    thank you in advance!

      September 12 - 27, 2011
      Inca Wisdom — Journey to the Sacred Valley and Lake Titicaca
      Fall Equinox Ceremony at the Aramu Muru Doorway — "The Place of the Gods".
      Extension to Bolivia's Island of the Sun and Moon

      Join us as we journey with shamans and Q'eros as we visit some of the most important sacred sites in Andean culture and those visited by Drunvalo in his book Serpent of Light.

      OPENING THE PORTAL 11/11/11 PERU — October 31 to November 12
      With Elders ~ Spiritual Leaders ~ Priests ~ Wisdom Keepers
      Machu Picchu, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Lake Titicaca and Chucuito
      Journey to the Sacred Valley and Lake Titicaca visiting the sacred sites of the Andean people. Join people from around the world and indigenous elders on Lake Titicaca for ceremonies and Earth/Sky connection on 11/11/11.

      Coming in January 2012 - Chile and Easter Island ~ a Visit to northern Chile where the kundalini of the earth is rising Plus! Easter Island for the Tapati Festival
      and exploration of the islands mysteries....

      Registration and information for all journeys are at: www.oneheartproductions.net

      FALL EQUINOX TRIP TO THE BRITISH ISLES — September 18-28, 2011
      With Cal Garrison and Manon Tromp
      If you've always wanted to find your way back to Avalon, don't put it off any longer; consider taking off with Cal Garrison and Manon Tromp on a tour that will be of interest to anyone who resonates with the Old Ways and would love a chance to reconnect with those traditions in the land where Merlin, and the secrets of the Holy Grail are still alive and well. For more information, click on the following link:

      http://www.spiritofmaat.com/feb11/avalon_trip.html

      Check out the following video featuring Spirit of Ma'at Editor, Cal Garrison talking about returning to Avalon "Secrets of the Heart" Part 1 Journey to Avalon Sept 18-28th, 2011

      INTERESTED IN SACRED TRAVEL?
      For those of you who want to turn your vacation into a Vision Quest: If you have a group of 8 or more people, you can travel to some of the most energetic and dynamic destinations in the world. Commune with shaman and indigenous peoples from all over the world; travel to the standing stones of the British Isles; pray in the sacred Kivas and canyons of the South West; enter the King's Chamber; Meditate at sacred sites that have been visited by pilgrims from around the world for hundreds, if not thousands of years. If you have a group and are interested in turning your travel experience into something more than a trip, relax and let us handle the logistics. With extensive experience in the realm of Sacred Travel for over 25 years, we are Diane Cooper & Dani Lodes of One Heart Productions. For more information please contact us via email at solarheart@...

      --
      http://www.listcast.com/x?u=30176305e-d4873251 to Cancel or Change your email information.

      #[SENDER INFORMATION]#

      Email list management powered by Listcast

      NEW PRODUCTS FROM FLOWER OF LIFE PRODUCTS at www.floweroflifestore.com

[...]

      If you've always wanted to find your way back to Avalon, don't put it off any longer; consider taking off with Cal Garrison and Manon Tromp on a tour that will be of interest to anyone who resonates with the Old Ways and would love a chance to reconnect with those traditions in the land where Merlin, and the secrets of the Holy Grail are still alive and well. For more information, click on the following link: www.spiritofmaat.com/feb11/avalon_trip.html