Earth, Teach Me ~ an Ute Prayer

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=223946390972867&set=a.162227203811453.41983.162225880478252&type=1&theater

      Source: Defenders of Lady Gaia

      Earth, Teach Me

      Earth teach me quiet ~ as the grasses are still with new light.
      Earth teach me suffering ~ as old stones suffer with memory.
      Earth teach me humility ~ as blossoms are humble with beginning.
      Earth teach me caring ~ as mothers nurture their young.
      Earth teach me courage ~ as the tree that stands alone.
      Earth teach me limitation ~ as the ant that crawls on the ground.
      Earth teach me freedom ~ as the eagle that soars in the sky.
      Earth teach me acceptance ~ as the leaves that die each fall.
      Earth teach me renewal ~ as the seed that rises in the spring.
      Earth teach me to forget myself ~ as melted snow forgets its life.
      Earth teach me to remember kindness ~ as dry fields weep with rain.

      An Ute Prayer

      peace, Jay