Links for the newest subscribers

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      There are recently new subscribers to our group, so I am sending out the links to several important files here that speak about the Angels of the Zodiac and the Cosmic Language.  Over a period of time you will glean a sense of the importance in understanding the Cosmic meanings of each of the letters of the sound alphabet.  This is the hope for connecting with the Angels and their divine purposes, and mastering the embodiment of these conscious virtues.  Also, there are other files in the File Archives Section that contain important information.  The original 28 Days Angel Messages are found in the archives.  To reach the archives at our site, simply go to the main page of our yahoo group at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lovingpurelove, then use the left menu box to select Files Section.  Once there you will find an array of folders of interest.  The message indexes are there, and helpful information is found in the Meanings & How-To Folder.

      In this note, I am linking you to the newmem.htm letter, and also the Instructions.txt file.  This gives the instructions for finding your own guiding angels through correspondence with your Astrological Natal Chart.  To obtain a copy of your natal chart, you need your birthdate, birth location, and birth time, including the time zone, and whether or not it was dailylight savings or standard time.  If you need assistance in obtaining a chart, please post a note a we will seek to obtain one for you.  Then, following the instructions provided, you will be able to find your angel guides.

      If any questions arise concerning this process, please post a note, and your questions will be addressed.

      Please read the newmem.htm letter from this link.

      The Instructions.txt link:

      May all beings enjoy the bounty and blessings that Divine Consciousness provides.

      Sweet blessings,
      Polly