Divine Guidance Oracle Card: Deeper Look

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 2:31 AM
      http://apps.facebook.com/divineguidance/?ref=bookmarks

      You are opening to a unique perspective. You are now able to see below the surface to gain a much deeper understanding of what is taking place. This not only applies to your life, but to your understanding of other people as well. You will be able to see the smallest detail and see the energetic pattern of what is occurring. You will see the consequences, both positive and negative, of your decisions and where they will lead you. This gives you the ability to offer sound counsel to others and to lead your own life in the right direction.