See Yourself Outside of this 3D Experience ~ CJ Martes

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=135430109870805&set=a.110418979038585.19536.110418115705338&type=1&theater

      Source: Evolutionary Earth Ascending

      This world is full of illusions that are based on our fears and unique issues.

      Who are you? Why are you here? Where did you come from? These are all important questions for each of us now. When you look in the mirror, do you see a human being or an evolving spiritual being, or both? We often can see the divine, compassionate light in others as worthy to cultivate but we can shrink away from our light and powerful heart. Seeing yourself outside of this 3D experience is paramount in July. This will allow you to open to receive wisdom, nourishment and other benefits from the universe as you ease into the changing energy. Our physical bodies will shift this month (that began in June), so listen to your body. … This shift is moving your body into harmony with the new frequencies so a healthy and happy physical vessel will help support that.

      ~CJ Martes~
      ~♥~LOVE is the way, NOW is the time~♥~Kristina