A to Zen of Life ~ Live each Day as a Masterpiece! ~ Dalai Lama

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=227091687321061&set=a.127694947260736.14121.123528524344045&type=1&theater

      Source: Celebrate Spirit

      ~ Dalai Lama ~ A to Zen of Life ~ Live each Day as a Masterpiece!
      A- avoid negative sources, people, places, things and habits
      B- believe in yourself and succeed
      C- consider things from every angle
      D- don’t give up and don’t give in
      E- enjoy life today, yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come
      F- friends & family are hidden treasures, seek them & enjoy their riches
      G- give more than you planned to
      H- have major league fun
      I- ignore those who try to discourage you
      J- just do it
      K- keep trying no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier
      L- love yourself first and most
      M- make it happen
      N- never lie, cheat or steal, always strike a fair deal
      O- open your eyes and see things as they really are
      P- practice makes perfect
      Q- quitters never win and winners never quit
      R- read study and learn about everything important in your life
      S- stop procrastinating
      T- take control of your own destiny
      U- understand yourself in order to better understand others
      V- visualize it and focus
      W- want it more than anything
      X- xcellerate your efforts
      Y- you are unique in all God’s creations, nothing can replace you
      Z- zero in on your target and go for it

      Share a couple of your personal A to Zen truths. :)