Herbs, home remedies, HELP

  • ladyj
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003

      Anyone have any remedy for this lady? It sure would be appreciated
      monica

      I am having sinus troubles.  Due to recent findings, I can no longer take products like sinus meds (sudafed, clairitin) as I am still nursing Keegan.  They now know it DOES pass through into breast milk.

      I have used Ice. Used Heat. Used Ice. Trying to get it to open up. Tried steamy shower.  Sniffed some vicks.  I have drank about 5 glasses of water.......

      My mom said Iced tea.  But that was all she said....so........anyone got an idea?  It has my ears popping now because of the pressure.

      Thanks you guys.

      Peace and Prayers,

      Lori