Angel Mihr ~ The ANGEL OF RELATIONSHIPS

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1524206950807&set=a.1327882082808.42840.1403612771&type=1&theater

      Source: Jacqueline Garner

      Angel Mihr~ THE ANGEL OF RELATIONSHIPS~ Specifically Family& Groups
      DOMINION: Mihr is chosen to serve humanity by granting love, friendship and companionship. He encourages us to heal relationships that have gone astray. He is also responsible for bringing people together who have similar life aspirations.

      GUIDANCE: Angel of Relationships

      SAMPLE AFFIRMATION: I have the best relationships in the world. The closeness and companionship I share with my friends is truly exciting and blessed.

      SAMPLE PRAYER: Mihr, I haven't always been the best friend that I could be to those that I care about and now I AM prepared to change my ways. I desire to have friendships that are sharing, caring and Loving in a platonic and sincere manner. My desire is to have friendships where we can talk about and share anything that is on our mind. The laughter and sense of humor that I have, I seek to share with others. Please bring those friendships to me so that I can share my Life with others.

      Through Jesus Christ's Precious, Pure and Holy name I pray. - Amen

      Angel Mihr~ Relationship-Mirh is the Angel of friendship, love and divine mercy. Mihr watches over our group relationships, including our family, co-workers, network of friends and favorite organizations.

      As a special architect, Mihr’s job is to bring together people in groups of three or more who can combine their talents and interests to further some form of progress on earth. The associations can be based on self-understanding and mutual appreciation as well as service orientation for accomplishment of a certain task.

      Spiritual community is very important to our growth. We need the company of others with similar aspirations to encourage us as we travel on our pathway. If you have not found such a group. Ask Mihr to lead you to one. Then be open for response, often in a way that you do not expect. It is rare when the members of a biological family are on the same destiny path. They often go different ways, leaving you without the spiritual support you need in difficult times or the companionship to celebrate important victories. A spiritual community becomes our Eternal family. The most value will come from your participation as you give your all with love, truth, and caring.

      Ask Mihr to introduce you to others with similar aspirations, who can help you fulfill your Divine Plan. ~ Loads of Love~ Rev Jacqueline Garner, Angel Assignments LLC~ Please also join me on my fanpage at www.facebook.com/angelassignments