You are Fearless. You are Exceptional. You are Divinity

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1663891137282&set=a.1586436840973.64096.1837373717&type=1&theater

      Source: Angel PositiveWords

      ~The greatest gift that any teacher can give their students is to teach them who they really are.--Oprah You are powerful beyond your wildest imagination. You are worthy. You are whole. You are Love. You are unspeakable joy. You are abundance. You are a joyous Creator. You are inspiration. You are a piece of God walking the face of this earth. You are intuitive. You are perfection just as you are. You are a genius. You are loved. You are supported. You are safe and protected. You are pre-approved. You are worthy. You are thriving. You are within everything, and everything is within you. You are a unique purpose to be fulfilled. You are an example. You are the beginning and the end. You are amazing. You are talented. You are transformative power. You are fearless. You are exceptional. You are Divinity. You are worthy of love simply because you breathe. Sending you Light and Love in abundance, Stephanie