❖ Please Save My Earth ❖

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.152926234773174.35921.152844244781373

      Source: Building The New Earth

      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=166014800130984&set=a.152926234773174.35921.152844244781373&type=1&theater

      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=166014836797647&set=a.152926234773174.35921.152844244781373&type=1&theater&pid=372362&id=152844244781373

      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=166014900130974&set=a.152926234773174.35921.152844244781373&type=1&theater

      How

      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸((( ♡ )))¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.
      ❝Mighty SPIRIT of LIGHT that shines through the
      Cosmos, draw my flame closer in harmony to thee.
      Lift up my fire from out of the darkness,
      magnet of fire that is One with the ALL.
      Lift up my soul, thou might and potent.
      Child of the Light, turn not away.
      Draw me in power to melt in thy furnace;
      One with all things and all things
      in One, fire of the life-strain and
      One with the Brain.❞

      ~Thoth