All The Material Things ~ The Way and Message of the Kogi People ~ Rainbow Warriors ~ Listen With Your Heart

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150295855151894&set=a.427321561893.220053.642136893&type=1&theater

      Source: Awakened Indigo

      All the material things I have accumulated since I have established myself in this country are useless in the afterlife, and will be rendered useless in the next evolutionary stage.

      Why do I keep them? what do I gain by holding on to them?
      Why do I value them so much to the point I cannot place them in the recycling bin? sentimental value?

      In case of a fire I could only save so much...

      Why do I cling to things of my past?
      Why do I expect to achieve by doing so?

      I came to this country with $100, the clothes I was wearing, a suitcase and a head full of dreams, hopes and many ideas...

      Then, I became enchanted with technology, so I begun acquiring electronic gadgets and things...

      I have realized technology can be a useful tool, but it is a double-edge sword, as it can also be used to destroy, to destroy this paradise, the biosphere, nature.

      Virtual insanity...

      Today I stand at a cross-point, unable to decide which path to follow, but somehow I already know...

      I cannot continue to participate in the unconscious desecration of Mother Earth, all in the name of progress...

      This is not progress, this is madness, this is de-evolution. This is the road to self-destruction.
      I refuse to participate in this system, unfair, greedy, cold, cruel system, which perpetuates duality.

      I hope to find the strength, in order to do what it is right, not for me, but for what little beauty is left on this blue dot.
      Perhaps there are many Blue Dots across this galaxy, indeed, there are many.

      The Way and Message of the Kogi People of Colombia (p1 &2)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb4Lw81k1Ng
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0YS68dKlAM

      Terence Mckenna - Culture is your operating system
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c8an2XZ3MU

      Eye of the Needle
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roltJzTUTdM

      Awaken
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlLHEot3koI

      Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JkIs37a2JE

      "When the earth is dying there shall arise a new tribe of all colours and all creeds. This tribe shall be called The Warriors of the Rainbow and it will put its faith in actions not words."

      - Prophecy of the Native American Hopi people -

      "There will come a time when the earth is sick and the animals and plants begin to die. Then the Indians will regain their spirit and gather people of all nations, colors and beliefs to join together in the fight to save the Earth: The Rainbow Warriors."

      - Ancient Native American prophecy -

      http://www.manataka.org/page235.html

      Legend of the Rainbow Warriors

      - by Steven McFadden - 2005 edition -

      Legend of the Rainbow Warriors is a journalist's account of one of the core myths of the Americas, and an electrifying exploration of how that myth is playing out in real time.

      One dominant myth is formed by advertising images of vast, luxurious wealth -- the myth of materialism.

      Another myth is conjured in the bloody, sorrowful images that pervade movies, music and computer games -- the myth that the world is hate-filled and chaotic beyond redemption.

      The Legend of the Rainbow Warriors offers a deeply spiritual alternative of hope and happy possibility based upon personal freedom and responsibility.

      As drawn from historical accounts, the Legend of the Rainbow Warriors relates that when the Earth becomes desperately sick, people of all colors and faiths will unite, and rise to meet the overwhelming challenges with insight, honesty, caring, sharing, and respect.

      Veteran journalist Steven McFadden weaves the headlines and the myths together seamlessly in a book that is both eye-opening and soul-inspiring.

      "I urge everyone on the spiritual path to read this small yet exceptionally powerful book..." - Odyssey
      "An extraordinary book. We recommend that it be read by all college students and their professors who are concerned about future life on earth. - Cynthia Knuth
      http://www.chiron-communications.com/legend.html

      Listen With Your Heart
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji8iYgLx8G0