~• One♥ness •~ Carrie Hart

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=173654896032498&set=a.103625183035470.5283.100001639661302&type=1&theater

      Source/Post: Ashvatha Tree

      ~• One♥ness •~

      Today I relax into my Life, feeling and knowing myself as a part of all that is. Today I observe deeply how things are and find my own place within it.

      Today I AM energized by what is, and live fully in now, finding both peace and joy in being where I AM and who I AM.

      I AM one with the power of the River, one with the flow of all that is, and give it my full attention and focus.

      I relax into Faith, knowing that I AM right where I should be and that I AM strong enough and capable enough to handle whatever life brings me.

      I AM a part of the flow.

      I AM powerful in my Oneness with what is.

      I AM.

      ~By Carrie Hart~

      Image by unknown Artist