Re: << lovingpurelove >> Essence of Paradise 12-31-2002

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hi Polly:

      I have looked at this e-mail and at the one you sent out in an effort to find out how I subscribe to this network so I can receive the messages direct, and up to now, I have been unable to find a link.  Could you possibly direct me to where I might be able to find a link that would enable me to subscribe to this website personally?

      I hope you are having a wonderful day and that 2003 is very good to you.

      May your life always be touched by love and may you always be blessed with the presence of a guardian angel, walking closely beside you, guiding every step.

      Peace, love and light,

      Patti
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
        Dear Patti,

        Hope you are having a wonderful day too.  I thank you also for the blessing of being touched by love.  Hopefully, I will be a loving touch to all I meet, and by that love we will all feel graced.  :-)  May your life be touched in the same way.

        Here is the information you are looking for.  Just send an email to Baba Kundi, saying subscribe as the Subject line.  Here is his email address.  vze3232x@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
          Hi Polly:

          With all you have to do, keeping this website going or don't you have another one as well, I am so pleased that you took the time to respond to me so quickly.  I do appreciate that.

          Except for my cold returning to kick me in the face, I am doing okay. But because it is supposed to be bad weather here this weekend, which is really strange since it was about 60 degrees on New Year's Eve and we are expecting flurries with none sticking to the ground tomorrow.  I really think that is why I just cannot shake this cold that has been coming and going for over a month now--the extreme changes in temperature, the extreme cold weather, my getting out in it, and my lowered resistance to infections due to being under so much stress for so long.  That is why I decided that if it rains or snows all weekend that I am just going to stay inside and try to get as well as I can.  I had my son with me for over a week Christmas week, and two of my three daughters and one of my eight grandchildren spent the weekend with me, so I have had enough excitement for a while.  If I have to stay in this weekend, that is fine because it may be just what I need to heal myself completely.

          While I believe that colds go away with time, I would like to ask you to send up some prayers for me that I will get over this mess, whatever it is.  My doctor will not give me any medicine because I do not have a fever and am not having vomiting or diarrhea, but this living with it after this is really getting old. So I think that I might just need some help from a higher power.  While I know that I can do it myself, I have not yet learned the proper technique of asking my angels for help and receiving an answer as I have never been able to hear any beings clearly, not yet, so would you please add me to your prayers in hopes that I will soon get over whatever is wrong and be back to my normal self?

          Another thing is that I am one of those people who believes that the more prayers that go out into the universe for a person, the better because each prayer sends energy out into the universe, so the more prayers for the same thing, the better. So if you would add me to your prayers, I would be so very grateful.

          I must go now as I have a lot more e-mails to read.  I have not been able to catch up all week since my e-mail went out on me over the weekend, so rather than get upset about it, I just do the best I can each day and then go back the next day and do the same thing.  One of these days, I will get caught up, but for now, while I am still feeling so bad, I am just going to do what I feel like doing and let the rest go.

          I hope you have a peaceful, sleep-filled evening and that tomorrow with be a great day for you.

          May your life always be touched by love and may you always feel the presence of your guardian angel walking closely beside you, guiding your every step.

          Peace, love and light,

          Patti