We are Awakening and Transforming Ourselves into PURE LOVING BEINGS

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150212879598045&set=a.434062603044.231064.124179333044&type=1&theater

      Source: Kosmic Evolution

      "What we are experiencing now in our lives is the manifestation of our own creation. When we choose to realise this, we can benefit from the awareness that it is all an opportunity to change, to release and let go of the old choices. This is an awesome time on our planet of a new shift into UNITY & ONE LOVE, so everything can be seen from that perspective. We are awakening and transforming ourselves into PURE LOVING BEINGS." ~ Kosmic Evolution