Quado's Garden: Walk is if you own the world, because you do

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2011
      http://www.quado.com/quados-garden/050712.htm

      Walk as if you own the world, for you do

      Today, walk with your head held high.  Walk as if you own the world, for you do.  It is your world and you are creating it moment by moment, with your thoughts, your attitude and your actions.

      Today, when you walk, hold your chin up high, your shoulders back.  Walk relaxed and confident, square with the world.  When you pass someone, look them directly in the eye and smile.

      And as you do so, as you connect with them and smile, feel the glory of the universe flooding in through you.  Feel the crown of your head opening and your own soul self infusing you with joy.

      Of course you should be confident.  You are everything.  You are perfect.  You are beautiful.  You are.