Note to Self

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=243503529010219&set=a.192994017394504.60207.192992100728029&type=1&theater

      Source: Live Laugh Love

      Note To Self…

      Everything is going to work out. Your dreams and hopes will find their place in this world.

      Smile freely. Your smile lights up your face. Your smile is one easy way to make someone’s day.

      It will get better. Give yourself and life time.

      Your fears are only as powerful as you allow them to be. Don’t allow them to paralyze you from living your life.

      I know you get lonely but that doesn’t mean you are alone. There are so many people who love and need you. Loneliness comes and goes. It won’t stay forever.

      It’s okay not to be okay all the time.

      Don’t be afraid of the work ahead of you. That’s how you learn, how you grow, and most importantly how you get to where you want to be.

      Getting lost is how you get found.

      Don’t be afraid to take detours.

      Vulnerability is not weakness....

      Love yourself....