Re: << lovingpurelove >> Re: Who and what we are!

  • omahhung
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hi Polly :) Happy New Year again! :)

      It seems like I am getting my emails in spurts. Lots and all at once, once
      every 2 days! Or maybe my netvigator and yahoo are not 'getting it on' :D
      (Love Marvin Gaye).

      Mercury Retrograde !! Yikes. I hesitate to write. Also I go on bouts of
      stopping nicotine...this is one of those days.... :)

      > Hope your teenage son understands your goodness and beauty, as well as
      looks for his own.
      Thanks Polly, I love the way you phrased that.... :)

      > Do you have any news to share concerning the young male student who
      > thought it is crappy being a boy?
      Actually I do see him once a week and no, I have not found a good
      opportunity to talk and listen. I will when the timing is right and he
      wants to talk again :) His name is Anthony :) We sit in the living room,
      the mom walks in and out, listening in, the dad, is eager to practise his
      own English with me, and the nanny/domestic helper likes to hover around
      too! Anthony loves Harry Potter and it seems good that he has found some
      kind of imaginery world....

      (((((((((Polly))))))))))))))) Thank you for remembering and caring :)

      with Love,
      Lotus