Thursday through Saturday, Jan.2-4

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003

      Thursday through Saturday, January 2-4

      *

      All times are in GMT

      *

      Time conversion table

      *

      For AEDT Add 11 hours. . For NZST Add 13 hours

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      *

      For updates on crucial world events, visit www.nesaranow.com

      *

      Email comments, suggestions to ctssm42@...

      *

      Definition of terms at the bottom.

      *

      Thursday, January 2nd

      *

      New Moon.

      Mercury stations retrograde at 6:20 PM

      New Moon at 8:24 PM

      *

      Everything to do with communications is emphasised during this new Moon. Mercury station sets the tone for the next 28 days. Urges inner soul searching, taking in and teaching new knowledge.

      *

      Mercury station aligns with black hole M82, intensifying the energy of this singularity. Draws our attention to various systems of wisdom which highlight our desire to establish a conscious relationship with a greater reality. Our mind tends to focus on universal co-ordinates while we keep our feet firmly on the ground.

      *

      Communication and thinking based on universal principles that are free of dogma and rigidity are emphasised. The application of higher principles into daily life now becomes essential.

      *

      Attuning to the greater reality emphasises letting go of any vestige of pretence, practising what we preach.

      *

      Ageless Wisdom teaches that New York is on the planetary heart centre and the USA is destined to be the world’s spiritual leader in the New Earth Era.

      *

      Mundane astrology has to do with nations and their rulers. What happens in the US seems to duplicate itself around the world.

      *

      Neptune has been stationary for some time, intensifying matters related to oil, glamour, deceptions, managed media. A sextile to south node suggests continuing old paradigm tricks of hiding the full truth from the public.

      *

      New Moon in eighth house of transformation and mastery reveals a nation’s ability to recover from destructive effects of political corruption, strife and environmental devastation. It also represents international finance, mortgage insurance and taxation.

      *

      New Moon suggests that public opposition is growing mainly through communications networks.

      *

      New Moon does not augur well for heads of government, kings or princes who cling on to power by deception. Heads of state begin to feel the heat as Mars squares Uranus these coming weeks.

      *

      Saturn in the first house of national identity with Hades and Chronos in Gemini suggests a choice that has to be made between high ideals and path of least resistance.

      *

      This is why world servers are now intensifying their work and staying focused. Feelings of supreme happiness, joy and sacredness are present everywhere. Attuning to them attracts ever better conditions for humanity, eases planetary rebirth.

      *

      Friday, January 3rd

      *

      Moon sextiles Mars at 12:23 PM.

      Venus squares Uranus at 8:39 PM

      New Moon continues first station

      *

      Lunar station in Capricorn attunes to tides, rhythms and cycles. Capricorn Moon likes to err on the side of caution and take responsibilities seriously.

      *

      Protection of the treasures to of Earth and resources comes to mind. Scholars have determined that the word in the original Genesis text for stewardship was replaced or mistranslated by the word dominion.

      *

      "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." Gen.1.26

      *

      According to scholars, the original text translates as stewardship not dominion. The original text suggests that we are called upon to take responsibility to manage our Earth’s resources, not dominate and rule them according to our whims and desires.

      *

      Venus-Uranus tests flexibility in relationships. It’s a good day for getting things out in the open and reaching an understanding. Many new experiences may be discovered when we feel safe and there are no constraints. See Trauma Clearing or email.

      *

      Sacred Dream of Sacred Earth is humanity’s blueprint for unfolding heaven on earth. Technology and resources are available. Political will is required. Political will changes as humanity matures spiritually, takes on new priorities, responsibilities and understandings.

      *

      Solar influences suggest confidence through assimilation of universal laws. Direction and guidance comes through practical application universal values. Higher, more refined emotions help bring the divine into manifestation.

      *

      Life presents infinite doorways of opportunity as we learn to master its endless facets. Healing of emotions heals the Divine Feminine and unfolds our powers as co-creators with the divine.

      *

      Feelings are magnetic and attract realities into form for the good of the whole. World servers can attract and maintain heaven on earth by focusing on joy, devotion and gratitude.

      *

      Technical inventions completely mirror gifts of spirit. As we reach out to the divine in spiritualising of our aspirations, we make an offering of our dedication and talents to the cause of Unity and the greater reality.

      *

      Saturday, January 4th

      *

      Earth with fixed star Sirius. The mundane becoming sacred.

      Moon conjoins Mercury at 57 minutes past midnight beginning a three hour void cycle.

      Moon enters Aquarius at 3:58 AM

      Moon aspects Neptune and Saturn from 9:23 PM

      New Moon phase continues in 2nd station

      *

      Moon enters Aquarius after a short void interval. The Mood shifts from focus on responsibility and practical matters to our dreams and desires to reach out. Giving voice to our hearts desire, we chart this month’s course.

      *

      Alignment with Neptune and Saturn can give wings to the imagination while keeping our feet on the ground. Electric atmosphere highlights independence, tolerance, progressive attitudes. Second lunar station has influence over feeling cycles and their physical manifestations.

      *

      Sirius with Earth Suggests our ability to make the mundane sacred, to make the ordinary charismatic. ‘Big things have small beginnings.’ Small actions in the here and now may lead to large consequences.

      *

      Solar and seventh ray influences highlight human potential that is beyond measure. A major cycle of activity on Earth is now catalysing a great rhythmic awakening.

      *

      Recommended websites.

      *

      AQUARIAN PERSPECTIVES INTER-PLANETARY MISSION

      http://STARDOVES.com

      *

      In conjunction with: COMMUNICATING WITH THE STARS INTERNET AGENCY

      *

      The Bellringer Writings,

      http://www.phoenixarchives.com

      *

      --The Spectrum Newspaper is at--

      http://www.spectrumnews10.com

      or toll free (877) 280-2866

      *

      --The Bellringer Writings and NESARA information are at--

      http://www.fourwinds10.com

      *

      Gregg Braden, http://spiritinthesmokies.com/interviews/gregb.html

      *

      Bill Spuhler

      *** Have Light - Will Travel ***

      [GTUFOC] Galactic Federation

      *

      Sheldan Nidle, Planetary Activation Organisation. www.paoweb.com

      *

      Jasmuheen, Selfempowermentacademy.net.au

      *

      Dr. Winifred Barton,

      http://www.reach.net/~star1

      "LET THERE BE LIGHT!"

      *

      Names or phrases may be quoted or paraphrased from Alice A. Bailey, Initiation, Human and Solar, Lucis Press, 1922, London, New York.

      *

      Names or phrases may be quoted or paraphrased from Alice A. Bailey, From Intellect to Intuition, Lucis Press, 1932, London, New York.

      *

      Names or phrases may be quoted or paraphrased from volumes by Alice A. Bailey, A Treatise on the Seven Rays, Lucis Press, 1936, London, New York.

      *

      The Beacon, Lucis Publishing, London, New York

      *

      Names or phrases may be quoted or paraphrased from Mae R. Wilson-Ludlam, Interpret Your Rays Using Astrology, American Federation of Astrologers Inc.,1981,Tempe Arizona 85282.

      *

      Names or phrases be quoted or paraphrased from Ray-Centred Astrology, Ruth Mierswa, Libra Publishers, Inc., 1986, San Diego CA 92117.

      *

      Names or phrases referring to Sun’s degree may be quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah], Dieter Ruggeberg, 1956, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. Order these online at www.amaluxherbal.com

      *

      Names or phrases referring to Sun’s degree may be quoted or paraphrased from Marc Edmund Jones, The Sabian Symbols in Astrology, Shambhala Publishing, 1953, Berkeley, CA.

      *

      In order to get more balanced information, news, go to www.nesaranow.com or www.fourwinds10.com for information on alternative news, webcasts. Note: America online restricts access, blocks certain sites. If you are using aol, you may want to change to earthlinks, msn or use a local ISP.

      *

      Radio For Peace International is available at www.rfpi.org and also on short-wave on 7.445 and 15.040 mhz. The station airs news and perspectives from eminent politicians, scholars around the world on current events. Programs also air views and perspectives from aboriginal elders world-wide.

      *

      Lunar phase notation. Refers to the particular phase of the lunar cycle. The number refers to the particular day in the 28 day lunar cycle. There are 28 days or stations in a lunar cycle. Lunar stations are not to be confused with planetary stations.

      *

      The Moon is void of course when it makes its last major aspect to a planet in one sign. The void period ends when the Moon enters the next sign. This period can range from a few seconds to more than two days.

      *

      During a void of course period we tend to be less focused. Human judgement is not at its best and often decision making may suffer. If possible, it is better to put off new projects until later. This is a better time for spiritual pursuits, a welcome natural pause from mundane life. It is a good time to clean house, relax, sleep, go out with a friend and not have any expectations.

      *

      Sometimes a planet appears to stop and go in reverse or retrograde motion. When a planet appears to stop for a time, it is said to be stationary. All matters related to that planet are emphasised during a planetary station.

      *

      Retrogrades help us to balance our experiences in the outer realm with experiences of pure being, feeling, ecstasy, psychic sensitivity. The exact nature of these experiences depends on the nature of the retrograde planet.

      *

      Planets are said to be parallel when they are the same degree of declination north or south of the Ecliptic. This aspect is similar to a conjunction.

      *

      Aspects

      Conjunction: the energies of the two bodies work together

      Opposition: May be disintegrative or attunes to higher

      frequencies of both bodies or planets to achieve balance.

      Squares can be challenging and require will and synthesis in order to manifest in the physical realm

      Trines suggest ease and creativity but may lack initiative.

      Sextiles are favourable and have a practical dimension

      *

      Forecast comments are not designed to make exact predictions but to convey a feeling for the mood of the day and stimulate the imagination. Nothing is ever written in stone and there are many potential outcomes in any given situation.

      *

      As always, we are responsible for our own life and actions. Enjoy!

      *

      *