E-M-Z-H-A-B-E, 27th Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2003

      The Moon Angels of Minerals
      Angels of ‘E-M-Z-H-A-B-E’

      27th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      Every form in physical creation is ATTRACTED into place through the
      magnetism of feeling. Therefore every form in creation has an analogous feeling.

      We teach the children of God the connection between
      divine emotions and the minerals that they manifest.

      Each mineral is created and is sustained by powerful
      magnetic feelings held in place by Divine Consciousness.

      By understanding this, and attuning to the emotional energy of
      each mineral, great healing and enlightenment can be enjoyed.

      At this time of the ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, the children of God are being inspired
      to seek out and wear minerals for the purpose of healing and enlightenment.

      "In the end times, even the rocks cry out."

      As minerals are understood and used according to their emotional-magnetic
      influence, their use as adornments in homes and temples, and in healing elixirs
      become a source of great joy and union with Divine Consciousness.

      By meditating on the divine virtues that correspond to the letters in our name,
      and seeking our assistance, the following is gained:

      ‘E-M-Z-H-A-B-E

      The letter E in the ancient language represents the divine virtue
      of omnipresence. This virtue is used to create the spinal cord of
      every child of God. In the emotions, this virtue gives control over
      the feelings of oneself and others, and the ability to understand the
      language of all beings, including plants and minerals. We teach how to
      understand the languages and communication of all levels of beings on earth.
      The letter E has the musical note of D, is of the dark violet color, and is
      meditated on with the feeling of God-penetrating-all.
      ---------

      This letter represents the magnetic power of emotions.
      It also represents control over the element of water, and therefore
      over rain and all manifestations of water. We reveal the mysteries
      of the growth process and how feelings attract manifestation into form.
      The letter M has the musical note of D, the color of blue-green, and has
      the sensation of coolness, like water. The abdomen of every child of God
      was created with this virtue.
      ---------

      The letter Z represents the higher faculties of divine intelligence.
      When meditating on this in the emotional realm, all kinds of artistic
      faculties arise. The ability to put all abstract ideas into words develops.
      This virtue introduces tremendous endurance and resilience into material world
      forms. The divine virtue of the letter Z has the musical note of G, is a light
      yellow color, of the air element, having the sensation of ease, and is practiced
      in the heart. The heart of every child of God was created with this virtue.
      ---------

      This letter represents the power of the word. When meditating
      on this virtue in the feeling realm, the faculty of influencing
      each fate at will is gained. All tantra and mantra practices are
      understood. We teach the power of the word to invoke certain divine
      virtues and accordingly, influence growth and manifestation of the
      virtues of Divine Consciousness. This virtue has the musical note of A,
      the color of silver-violet, is of the water element and has the sensation
      of coolness, and is practiced in the right arm. The right arm of
      every child of God was created with this virtue.
      ---------

      This letter represents wisdom and enlightenment, and the original purity
      of all ideas. In the feeling realm, eloquence, musical gift, poetic talent,
      and mystical faculties of clairvoyance, clairaudience, levitation are attained.
      Also control over the spirits of the air is attained, and therefore over weather.
      We tap into the wisdom of divine mind in order to teach the mysteries of life and
      growth in minerals. This virtue has the musical note of G, the color of light blue,
      is the air principle and meditated on with a sense of ease, and is felt in the lungs.
      ---------

      The letter B represents the divine virtue of polarity. Cognition of polarity;
      yin and yang, sun and moon, male and female, will and feeling, and how each
      compliments the other, leading to profound wisdom. By meditating on this virtue,
      the different polarities of emotions represented by minerals can be understood.
      This virtue has the musical note of A, the color of light violet, is of the earth
      element, meditated on with a sense of gravity. It is felt in the right eye.
      ---------

      We help you bring cosmic into ordinary consciousness and confer
      upon you high intuition and the faculty of transfer of consciousness
      into any being or kingdom, including the mineral kingdom.’
      ---------

      *****

      We are inspiring the children of God to look about them with new eyes,
      at all of the minerals of earth. The emotional energy held in each mineral
      is a treasure house of attunement with Divine Consciousness.

      Every 27th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the feelings of the earth
      with attunement to the Divine Consciousness embodied in the mineral kingdom
      so that the feeling of heaven on earth is grounded in the here and now.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files

      Original Document: 7 July 2002

[...]

[...]