11 Capricorn The Angels of Reincarnation

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003

      11 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of Reincarnation

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Cermiel’

      Beloved,

      Through the divine virtue of the spiritualization of matter, Divine ideas, virtues, qualities, powers, and mights enter into physical form. This is the virtue of letter C of ‘Cermiel’, which has a vermillion green light and the sensation of ease since it is a virtue of the air element of thought. It has the musical note of D and the stomach is formed from it.

      Divine Consciousness and Life are fully OMNIPRESENT, in all space and in all time. This is the divine virtue of letter E, which has a deep purple light and the sensation of consciousness-penetrating-all. It has the musical note of D, and the spine is formed from it.

      This OMNIPRESENCE exists in the most subtle and refined state, called the AKASHA. It is the pre-matter of all existence.

      When a particular aspect of Divine Consciousness and Life wishes to move from the akashic state and incarnate as an individual consciousness within a form, the heavenly hosts of ‘Cermiel’ carefully guide and orchestrate the entire process.

      It is through following inner guidance from Divine Providence that a Spirit from Divine Consciousness chooses to become individualized and incarnate into form. Inner guidance is the divine virtue of letter R, which has a golden light and the sensation of weight or gravity, since it is a virtue of the earth element. It has the musical note of C, and the left side of the nose is formed from it.

      In order to enter into form, strong loving emotions and feelings, which are the magnetic feminine force that ATTRACTS form, are generated from inner guidance. Strong loving feelings of having a particular physical form and feelings of circumstances that provide growth attract the situation that each soul manifests.

      Feeling, love and emotion is the divine virtue of letter M, which has a beautiful blue-green light. It has the sensation of coolness because it is a virtue of the water element of feeling. It has the musical note of D, and the abdomen, seen as a hollow space, is formed from it.

      It is in incarnation that the law of Cause and Effect and karma are mastered. This is the virtue that awakens memory, conscience and remembrance and teaches each Child of Light that every desire, thought, feeling, and sensation creates effects that come back to the one who creates them.

      "All things work for good."

      All major events in life happen for a reason. When a person goes back in memory and feeling and relives traumatic episodes in their lives to the point of delving into their deepest depths, they see in brilliant flashes of insight the wisdom and benefits that these carefully orchestrated events catalyzed in their soul.

      Just as a fire purifies and refines gold, so do burning emotions caused by friction of polarity in the experience of having a physical form purify, transform, and refine a soul. This friction is caused by situations that have been attracted through past karma combined with intense feeling and longing for spiritual perfection.

      This virtue has a light opalescent light and the sensation of weight, since it is a virtue of the earth element. It has the musical note of G and the left kidney is formed from it.

      Because Divine Consciousness and Life are everywhere present in a most subtle form, an incarnated soul learns to use the divine virtue of Omnipresence to unite individual consciousness with Divine Consciousness through deep intuition and meditation.

      The Delta brainwave state of pure being, 0 to 4 oscillations per second, is produced effortlessly and naturally during deep dreamless sleep. In an incarnation in which enlightenment is realized, a Child of Light learns to slow and deepen his or her breathing, in a position which straightens the spine. Correct posture and breathing combined with one pointed intention calms emotions into deep stillness and peace. Busy thoughts slow and the mind becomes still. Delta brainwaves of pure being are then produced in a consciously aware state. Subtle Omnipresent Divine Consciousness and Life is accessed in awareness and individual consciousness and feeling become one with Divine Consciousness and Feeling. In this state, communication with the Creator and all Creation is experienced.

      A Child of Light in this deep state of trance can merge consciousness with any being and receive answers to any question concerning their karma.

      This is the virtue of the second letter E of ‘Cermiel’.

      Through this process of uniting individual consciousness with Divine Consciousness, the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness and Life, ever present in the element of akasha, works its way all the way through will which is fire, thought which is air, feeling which is water, and into form which is earth.

      It is in this way that the splendor and majesty of OF GOD AND GODDESS IN FORM, of HEAVEN ON EARTH, manifests eternal life through the divine virtue of letter L, which gives vitality and eternal youth.

      This enlightenment and immortality is the ultimate purpose and outcome of the process of reincarnation. As the Children of Light reach this level of perfection, reincarnation is no longer inevitable, and death is overcome.

      "The last enemy to be overcome is death."

      The splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness and Life has a glowing translucent olive green color and the musical note of F. It has the sensation of ease because it is a virtue of the air element of ideas, thoughts, and beliefs. The spleen is formed from it.

      The height and depth of Divine Love, Wisdom, and Will in these matters

      is beyond words to describe.

      In every step of life's journey, in the invisible and the visible worlds,

      heavenly hosts protect and guide each soul.

      ‘We have been appointed by Divine Providence to control the incarnation or reincarnation of every human being. We know how long each individual must dwell in the invisible world in order to become mature for rebirth on earth, before going back into the school of life’ (in embodiment).’

      ‘We know many secrets in respect to the life and death of any human being. If allowed by Divine Providence, we can tell you the exact moment of anyone’s death and also the time and place of reincarnation’.

      ‘When the soul is ready to reenter the school of life on the physical plane, the best situation and circumstances are chosen for their advancement.

      ’

      The Divine Virtues represented by the the letters in our name are the key to understanding reincarnation. Meditate on them with will, thought, feeling, and sensation, while invoking our help, to receive answers concerning the life or death of any Child of Light.

      ‘Cermiel’

      …C…

      In the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, the virtue behind the mystery of the eucharist is represented by this letter.

      ‘This is the mystery of self-spiritualization. He who masters this mystery well, comprehends and understands the profundity of the eucharist and masters all the practical methods relating to it.’

      ‘The eucharist has to do with the transformation or incorporation of a divine idea, a higher virtue, into a certain form’.

      ‘Mentally this virtue covers all practices dealing with influencing one’s own mental body or the spirit of somebody else by a divine idea, virtue, quality, power, or might’.

      Whatever divine quality that is being incorporated completely and permanently permeates the emotions.

      ‘On the physical plane the Virtue of the Eucharist gives one the ability to enliven the whole of matter and to equip it with the mental and emotional qualities of the Divine Virtues. This is the true"modification of matter by the word."

      ’

      ‘A person who has mastered this ability may transform any place, any thing, by infusing it with the essence of a higher virtue’.

      Color: Vermillon, Element: fire and air, warmth and ease, Musical note D, heals the stomach.

      *

      ..E..

      ‘In the Akasha, which is the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, E represents the universal consciousness which is omnipresent in everything that has ever been created. Meditating on this virtue unites a person’s normal consciousness with the universal consciousness, with cosmic consciousness. This is the essence of the oriental Nirve-Kalpa-Samadhi.

      ’

      ‘Mentally the highest form of intuition is achieved. The ability to transfer consciousness is mastered. There is no sense of time or space. Divinity in His highest form is speaking through this Virtue’.

      ‘This attunement gives control over the feelings of oneself and others. Clairaudience and the understanding of the language of all animals and the perception of the remote past, present, and future are mastered’.

      ‘The mysteries of materialization-condensation and dematerialization-refinement are understood on the physical plane through this attunement to Universal Consciousness. A person learns to intensify any idea, concept, mental or emotional energy in such a way that they become physically visible. Everything in the physical world, it’s coming into form and it’s going back into the subtle worlds, was made possible by the Virtue of Universal Consciousness’.

      Color:dark violet, Element: akasha-penetrating all, Musical note D, heals the whole spine.

      *

      ..R..

      In the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, this is the Virtue of Freedom and Independence.

      ‘Meditating on this virtue creates a mental state of perfection and a feeling of freedom from any pressing burden of the laws, since by mastery of all the preceding letters a state of maturity has been reached that has transformed a person into a state of absolute justice and unimpeachability’.

      ‘An eminent mind and a feeling of absolute security is attained. Even though there is absolute freedom, a person who has reached this point desires to subject themselves willingly to Divine Providence and accept missions to serve Divine Providence with deep humility, immense gratitude and highest devotion. This is done without losing the feeling of absolute freedom of will in any way’

      .

      ‘In the feelings an ingenuity is awakened which manifests as a number of abilities’

      .

      ‘In the material world, the virtue of freedom and independence causes a rational widening of intellect which enables the comprehension of any knowledge quickly and without difficulty. The ability to express in words is enlivened and any mission undertaken is met with success’.

      Color: golden light, earth element, Musical note:C, heals left side of nose.

      *

      ….M….

      The letter M and its sound represent the virtue of emotion, the ability to flow in consciousness and of feelings in general in the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all. All water was created with this Virtue.

      ‘In the mind this virtue is manifested as life, feeling and sensation. By mastering this virtue one is given the mental faculty of mastering all feelings, sensations and life spirit. This enables one to penetrate into the life, feelings and sensations of anyone with his own consciousness’.

      In the feelings this virtue gives one the mastery of attracting anything.

      ‘In the physical world, the power of controlling the principle of flowing in the micro and macrocosms is achieved. Among other things, this gives control over gravity’

      .

      This power is the power of magnetism and the ability to attract realities into form.

      Color: blue-green, Element:water-chill, Musical note: D, heals the abdomen area as a hollow space of energy

      *

      …I…

      ‘In the Akasha principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, this letter represents the virtue of Fate and Karma, the law of Cause and Effect’.

      ‘All doings and all actions, all life, come under this law. The law of the evolution of everything that has been created is expressed by the virtue of Cause and Effect. At the same time, Divine Providence in the most subtle form is manifested in this virtue. In the alphabet the letter "I" is the tenth letter and number ten represents the one as its highest form.

      ’

      ‘In the mind this virtue creates memory, remembrance and conscience. By mastering Cause and Effect, one is able to enliven everything and master it. At the same time, he achieves the spiritual ability to evoke any remembrance in his memory or the memory of someone else and to sharpen the conscience of another whenever it is permitted by Divine Providence’.

      ‘In the feelings this virtue controls the very act of feeling itself and therefore controls the life force and the act of breathing’

      .

      ‘Perfect control of the Virtue of Cause and Effect brings the ability to restore life and breath to the dead.’

      ‘On the material plane this virtue corresponds to all laws of analogies between the micro-and the macrocosm, the above and the below, the inward and the outward. Everything that has shape, measure, number and weight has been created by the help of this virtue of Cause and Effect. Once this virtue is mastered, the greatest miracles in the material world can be caused by using the respective analogies to shape, measure, number and wieght, which are the chief components of the material world. Besides mastering these, a person may become a perfect metaphysician and to comprehend all laws presently still unknown and to apply them in all fields’.

      [Color:light opal, Musical note: G, Element earth-weight, heals the left kidney.]

      *

      ….E….

      Universal Consciousness and omnipresence, being present everywhere through all time and space.

      see above

      *

      …L….

      ‘In the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, the letter L with its sound represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words, irrespective of whatever sort they may be.’

      ‘This virtue is used to comprehend the Divine Majesty or the greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues. By meditating on L the perception of how divine virtues work in the various spheres is mastered. It is not possible to enumerate all the divine virtues because it is impossible to describe their greatness, purity, and profundity. They can only be felt.’

      ‘In the mind true morality is attained. The understanding that both positive and negative moral qualities must exist in order to be differentiated from each other is grasped. This will cause an enlightenment which leads to saintliness.’

      ‘In the feelings complete equilibrium and spiritualization is mastered by becoming one with the feelings of the divine virtues. This gives emotional strength and invulnerability.’

      ‘On the physical world perfect health, beauty and harmony are attained and this creates perfect vitality. This is the path to permanent youth. With permission from Divine Providence a person who has mastered the Divine Virtues may give permanent youth to another. The vital energy controlled by this mastery may be connected to any other letter and virtue for intensification. In this way matter can be spiritualized to make medicines.’

      Color:dark olive green, Element: air-ease, Muscial note: F, heals the spleen.

      Miracles!!

      *************

      The Law of One is the original Law of Creation. All other laws, in all
      dimensions, come from it. When you use the Law of One, it overrides all
      lessor laws.

      When I use this law, I start off with a few prelimenary exercises that many of you
      may not need, but here they are just in case you want to see them.

      I go into my heart and feel love. I get the feeling of love IN THE HEART [being
      careful that I am not in my head thinking about the heart. Its
      important to BE IN THE HEART FEELING LOVE].

      When I first started doing this, I
      remembered a beloved pet or a favorite person that I felt heart love for as
      a child. When I remember this and am feeling this love in my heart,
      I expand the feeling.

      At this point I call in
      Christ and other heavenly beings to help me expand the love. I ask for help to expand this love in my heart until I feel it as
      an infinite cosmic ocean of unconditional all encompassing love.

      When the feeling of love in my heart is expanded
      to be the ocean of love, I call in ALL BEINGS IN CREATION, the
      heavenly beings, the earthly beings, and also the demonic beings, ALL OF
      THEM....and I love all of them from my heart equally to follow the quote:

      "God's love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad
      alike."

      When I am doing this successfully, I say the Law of One to
      everybody.

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all ;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      Amen."

      [Sometimes I just say, "I am one with all." or "I am one with all masters,
      saints, prophets, Christ, etc. Omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, etc."
      whatever feels most powerful to me at the time. All is all, and sometimes it
      helps to list parts of the all that are very special to me. This is very
      comforting when dealing with scarey situations.]

      That’s it.

      As soon as any beings hear "We are all ONE", they become very still and
      quiet, for this information is encoded in the DNA of everything that has
      ever been created in any dimension or plane. They start to remember.

      When you say "When one is harmed all are harmed", the good ones agree and
      the dark ones are relieved that you are not going to harm them.

      When you say "When one is helped all are helped", the good ones agree and
      the dark ones are glad that you are going to help them.

      When you say the rest of it, they all automatically go into whatever realm or vibration
      they need to be in for the highest good of all concerned.

      In over 30 years of using this, I have NEVER had it fail. And I could write
      a book about some of the situations it has resolved.

      If you wish to create a volt of this prayer, carefully meditate on it twice in the Akasha which is consciousness-penetrating-all . Then meditate on it sixty more times with emphasis on the meaning of it, in the mind and mental sphere. Then finally meditate on it four hundred more times with emphasis on FEELING IT.

      Its best to do this gradually and naturally over time as you use the Law to transform everyday situations and concerns, in matters personal or for others, large situations or small.

      When this number of meditations have been performed, a volt is formed so that when you think of The Law of One, a volt shoots from the akasha, [consciousness-penetrating-all], through the will, mind, emotions into form.

      The final paradigm of heaven on earth comes from the most ancient beginnings of time and is based on this law from which all other laws come. This law is the Law of One, and when invoked, it activates Omnipresent Divine Mind and overrides all lessor laws.

      What the Angel messages are all about:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very
      ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of
      three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and
      the angels who work with him or her. The being and the angels share the same
      name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each
      virtue has a meaning, a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part
      of the body that is formed by the virtue. SPEAKING THIS LANGUAGE IS usually DONE
      INWARDLY in meditation.

      [Email for a copy of the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox to facilitate skill in
      doing four things at once.]

      This skill is the divine virtue of the POWER OF THE WORD, which is the divine virtue of letter H. This group of messages, taken together, help explain the technology of the cosmic language, the use of THE WORD in the science of miracles and theurgy.

      The letters of the alphabet have sounds, colors, tones, feelings, and sensations that correspond to the divine virtues, with their corresponding meanings on the four levels of will, thought, emotion, and form. Words, whose letters are uttered with these attunements while using the meditation technique explained below, have great power to manifest miracles.

      The proper utterance of each letter, has to do with will-intent, imagination-thought, feeling, and sensation. To meditate on a virtue, see yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus. The solar plexus, or midriff area, corresponds with the element of Akasha, which is consciousness-penetrating-all.

      Once you imagine yourself as a tiny dot in the akasha, see the rest of the body as infinite swirling universes all around you. In a deep Delta State of pure being, WILL for a divine virtue to manifest within you by seeing it as a tiny sun shining out the appropriate color, located in the region of its element. Fire element is in the head region, air is in the lung region, water is in the abdomen region, and earth is in the leg region.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought.

      Flow passionately with the feelings of the virtue, with your dreamy Alpha wave brainwave state.

      Then with your Betawave State of the five senses, logic, and memory, imagine the sensation of the element. Akasha is consciousness-penetrating-all. Fire is heat and expansion. Air is ease. Water is coolness turning into chill. Earth is weight.

      Chant inwardly the sound of the letter to the musical note.

      When you breathe out; will, see, feel, and sense this virtue radiating out through the pores of your skin over the area of the body formed by the virtue and filling the entire outer universe. When you breathe in; will, see, feel, and sense this coming in through the pores of your skin around this same area and filling you completely from the outer universe. Learn how to breathe this virtue in and out effortlessly in this way so that anytime you wish to manifest it, this meditation comes easily to you.

      BE SURE TO KEEP THE NORMAL RHYTHM OF YOUR BREATH AS YOU DO THIS. Do not hold or prolong the breath. When you are finished, dissolve the light and other sensations so that you keep the body balanced and do not overstimulate any area of the body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination, universal mind and individual become one.

      "I and the Father are one."

      "All that I do, ye shall do and more."

      *

      The Sasha site has a new address

      , see below.

      Click on it to access a user friendly listing of the angel messages. No sign in or password required. Listed by both sign and purpose, the angel messages are easy to find. Just click on the title of the message to go straight to the message.

      [It is being updated to the revised editions of the angel messages through the kindness of Donna. However, this is an ongoing project. It will take a while to get all the messages updated.]

      http://members.yournet.com/sasha/index.html

      ***

      For those of you who would like all of the Angel Messages together in MicrosoftWord Document to read straight through or for research, please email me at

      Spiritus@.... It is a large book in progress and will be updated to the zodiac sign of the day that I send it. It comes in purple Arial font in size 12. Be sure that your email can handle a large attachment.

      ***

      The

      site is a loving angel message community learning together. There are discussions and sharing of other inspirational messages and art. The angel messages are listed at this site. This site has great interactive features. Also, by joining this group, you can choose to receive the daily angel messages in email or choose to access them at the site. Email Polly at

      pmenendez@... if you have any questions.

      Other good sites for the angel messages:

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.
      *
      www.iamthebeloved.com
      Click on OTHER ARTISTS., Angel Music and prints are available at this
      site.

      *

      *
      It is suggested that each person consider seriously the purchase of the
      original reference books for this series of angel messages due to the large
      amount of information available within them that is helpful.

      These are the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical
      [His first book, Initiation into Hermetics, is a preparatory book for this
      information.]

      Some of these books may be purchased at
      www.rexrearch.com or
      www.amaluxherbal.com or hopefully, www.amazon.com

      Note: Concerning the recommended site
      www.resresearc.com , Polly wrote, " I
      couldn't discover that Rexresearch is selling Franz Bardon books, although
      it looks as if he has posted the whole contents of The Key to the True
      Quabbalah & Initiation Into Hermetics . What a fantastic find. The site is
      quite amazing."

      *Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are
      quoted
      can purchase these books online at :
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****
      Franz Bardon's first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background
      information to some of today's political and economic situations. Be sure to
      read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help
      explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this
      material available now.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain
      functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email
      spiritus@... Or go to
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
      find "The Twenty Eight Days",
      *
      homesite:
      www.spiritussanctus.com
      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      Feel free to share these messages.
      email
      spiritus@...

      *

      Note: Here is a miracle of answered prayer: "N.E.S.A.R.A. Elimnates I.R.S, erases credit card and mortage debt, Treasury Banking backed by precious metals, restores Constitutional Law and much more. Go to www.nesaranow.com "

      NESARA is the "National Economic Security And Reformation Act" secretly
      passed on 3/9/2000 and signed by Clinton on 10/10/2000 which provides major
      benefits to Americans including:
      1) Forgiveness of credit card and mortgage debt as remedy for bank frauds;
      2) Creates U.S. Treasury Bank system which absorbs the Federal Reserve and
      new precious metals backed U.S. Treasury currency;
      3) Restores Constitutional Law and our Constitutional Rights;
      4) Requires resignations of Bush and Cheney to be replaced by
      Constitutionally acceptable NESARA President and Vice President Designates
      until new elections;
      5) Requires the President Designate to declare "Peace" and ends U.S.
      aggressive military actions immediately;
      6) Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales
      tax revenue for government, and many more improvements.

      For Dove updates on current events go to
      www.fourwinds10.com
      Daily updates by Jennifer have been added.

      Note to those who are archiving the angel messages: The messages that were
      sent out originally are being rewritten with important information. Be sure
      to update the original messages in your archives.

      What you do matters. "One good man can save a city of ten thousand, and ten
      can save the world."

      Note: From time to time, Spiritus Sanctus offers emotional healing and
      realness workshops in Atlanta Ga. Email for information.