Happy New Year

  • ladyj
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003

      Just thought you might enjoy the lights of night around the world.. This is NASA's view..

    • luvpotion121 <pmenendez@myexcel.com>
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
        Monica, thanks. This is really a beautiful image. Our dear member
        Judith Marie, sent us this link about a month or so back. Nice
        seeing it again.
      • Carolpippin@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 30, 2003

          For all my friends and family, I wish the brightest and happiest of the New Year, filled with Love, Health, Joy and Abundance in everything good.

          http://www.ecardgallery.com/main.php?display=view_ecard.php&id=10081&mid=335369

          Love and Peace Prevail,

          Version 6.0.551/Virus Database: 343 - Release date 12/11/2003

          Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
          --
          L. Hughes

        • Nachi
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 26, 2009
            DearHearts,

            Namaste,

            Tomorrow is Gudi Padava. A Day Marking Turning of A New Year According to Hindu Calender Year.

            A Day of Victory of Love over Ignorance.

            A Day of New Beginning, A Considered Auspicious Amongst All Day of the Calender Year.

            A Day to Seed New Hopes, Heart Visions and Dreams.

            A Day when the Celestial Beings, Earth, Sky, Water, Fire and Air..All Bring Forth Their Engery in Spirit Fueling All Visions...

            On This Day, On This Beginning & Always, Is is My Hope, Wish, Prayer and Intent in Love, Light & As A Heartful Blessings For All...

            Mayl Your Endeavours, Dreams and Thoughts to be aligned with Your Higher Self Vision and Heart..blooming ceaselessly, in unmindful simpleness and clarity, in vision of the Guiding Light of Divine..to bloom like these Flowers...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y878NcMA9zc

            Blessings and Love,

            Nachi