emissaryoflight Spoonbender Course

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      Beloved Friends,

      One hundred Thousand people from all over the world will be part of an experiment that
      may change the world. You are one of them, and your role is so important. There is an
      ancient technology of prayer that was banned over seventeen hundred years ago, perhaps
      because it was so powerful. Using these simple tools you should be able to bend a spoon
      with your mind in three weeks, then apply that same technology to revealing a world
      ruled by peace and compassion. The goal of this course is for you to realize how
      powerful you are when you focus the energy of your mind and heart together, then watch
      as miracles happen all around you.

      Because it is so important that everyone participate, we are offering this course
      strictly by donation. It is presented in four easy lessons that you can access through a
      special web address. Then we will apply what we learn to a real peace mission I am
      undertaking on February 9 in Israel. The Great Experiment III will be an opportunity for
      all 100,000 people to focus the power of this meditation on the Middle East and Iraq at
      the same moment. Statisticians are already gathering data that we will use to
      demonstrate the success of this vigil. Our goal is to prove scientifically what the
      saints and sages have always said, that prayer is indeed the most powerful force in the
      Universe. We need your help. Please join us and together we will shift the world in the
      direction of peace.

      Simply go to emissaryoflight.com and follow the link at the top of the page. It will
      lead you to the sign up page and all the information you will need. (Please do not
      respond to this e-mail address. With the volume of the people we are working with, it
      will be impossible to answer specific questions.) Then you can begin immediately.

      When you are able to bend a spoon with your mind, you will realize that you are a
      powerful spiritual being, and can then begin the real task of healing the world.

      100,000 people are receiving this e-mail, and you are welcome to pass it on to others if
      you choose. But please join us yourself. There is nothing to lose, and a New World to be
      gained.

      In Peace,
      James Twyman

      Join Our List: If you are interested in joining the email list of James Twyman and the
      Beloved Community, please send an email to list@... with the word list
      in the subject or body of the email.

      Remove: If you are no longer interested in receiving emails from James Twyman or the
      Beloved Community, please send an email to remove@... with the word remove
      in the subject or body of the email.