Happy New Year to ALL!!!!!

  • carolpippin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2002
      To all my friends at LovingPure Love,

      I'd like to wish you the Very Happiest of New Years, with all the Joy, Love, Peace and Abundance in every good thing.
      I also would like to tell Polly that her parents are both being prayed for by many, along with herself...
      I wish this message for all the lonely people in the world, the hungry, the sick, the poor, and all peoples. Please see below....

      Much Love, Light and Blessings,
      Carol P.

      http://funnygreetings.com/dream2002.htm