RE: << lovingpurelove >> NEW YEARS WISHES

  • Melanie J. Myers
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
      Many  wondrous blessings to you Dear Jeremy. I especially believe the  experiencing of God's love in every sunset, babies first smile:) every flower's unfolding pedal, and the rhythm of the heartbeat to be some of the most glorious precious miracles we are so blessed to have and the rest fall into place when we learn to accept and love one another for who we are and then our blood pressure goes down, we experience less stress in our lives, we have better health, and people love us for who we are cause we no longer bi--h about an imperfect world in which we live and as we begin living as we truly are we somehow find that extra money we were needing to help a friend out or pay that extra bill that came in the mail and we begin looking a whole lot prettier and more handsome to ourselves and others.
      Wishing you the same with many eternal blessing Dear one:)
      cheers!!
      Melanie joy