I've Learnt ~ George Levinger

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=189858214399806&set=a.172593382792956.58417.172591606126467&type=1&theater

      Source: Seeds Of Change ღஜ'

      ´*.¸.•´♥ "I've learnt - that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.

      I’ve learnt - that no matter how much I care, some people just don't care back.

      I’ve learnt - that there are people who love you dearly, but just don't know how to show it.

      I’ve learnt - that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

      I’ve learnt - that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place.

      I’ve learnt - that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.

      I’ve learnt - that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down will be the ones to help you get back up again.

      I’ve learnt - that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

      I’ve learnt - that your family won't always be there for you. It may seem funny, but people you aren't related to can take care of you and love you and teach you to trust people again. Families aren't biological.

      I’ve learnt - that no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.

      I’ve learnt - that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other, and just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do.

      I’ve learnt - that although the word "love" can have many different meanings, it loses value when overly used.

      What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are, but how you deal with incompatibility."

      ~ George Levinger