Those Who Want to Know the Truth of the Universe ~ Lao Tzu

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=218302261524152&set=a.154319504589095.30058.154317147922664&type=1&theater

      Source: Peace Compassion Love

      ✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸ƸӜƷ
      Trees and animals,
      humans and insects,
      flowers and birds:
      these are active images of the subtle energies
      that flow from the stars throughout the universe.

      Meeting and combining
      with each other and the elements of the Earth,
      they give rise to all living things.

      The superior person understands this,
      and understands that her own energies play a part in it.

      Understanding these things,
      she respects the Earth as her mother,
      the heavens as her father,
      and all living things as her brothers and sisters.

      Those who want to know the truth of the universe
      should practice...reverence for all life;
      this manifests as unconditional love
      and respect for oneself and all other beings.

      ~ Lao-Tzu
      ه ♥ه ♥ ه ♥ه ♥ ه ♥ه ♥ ه ♥
      *♫* vιcтorια pєαcє *☆