Triple Goddess Reading: Song of Creation (You are Blessed with a Rainbow Consciousness)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2011
      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html#goddess

        You must become the change you want to see in the world. –Gandhi
      Soul Message: The light of inspiration sparks the center of your heart. Golden and pure, this consciousness has birthed a spectrum of color that surrounds you and protects you each day. You are given blue for clarity and insight, yellow for radiant life force, pink for sweetness, red for passion, and purple for higher knowledge. You are blessed with a rainbow consciousness.

      Alchemy and Transformation: The Song of Creation is the song of life, where color, vibration, inner sound, and concentration are combined with the magic of universal orchestration. The spiraling star patterns and egg-shaped halo of gold surrounding the Creative Goddess represent eternal rhythms of possibility and vision. Nothing can remain stagnant at this stage of initiation. The theme of creative movement is evident, for there is a ceaseless interaction of energies moving the spark of inspiration throughout her entire body.

      Awakening to the Archetype - The Triple Goddess: In the Song of Creation, the Goddess is configured in a triangular form, for it is said Her power, concentration, and creativity stem from the Sacred Triad of light, love and wisdom. She is the divine spark of life that births the potential of the Divine Feminine in earthly form and matter. You are invited to dance with and into the Song of Creation, allowing the golden light of Her love to ignite the flame in your heart.

      Everyday Encounters: At this stage, take eager yet thoughtful steps toward the new path of manifestation that lies ahead. Wake up each morning with an expectation of creative fulfillment. All of the necessary ingredients are available to you to assist your magical encounters. The Song of Creation lives through your encounter with creative word, song, and dance.

      Nature’s Healers: The Iris

      1. Song of Creation

      1. Song of Creation
      ~ EXPLORE YOUR ONLINE READING IN MY 30-MINUTE PHONE TAROT SESSION ~
      from Isha Lerner
      Undertand your cards and receive the clarity you need with a personalized session with Isha.

      ~ ORDER AN EXTENSIVE ONE-HOUR TAROT CONSULTATION ~
      from Isha Lerner
      ~ GET A TRIPLE GODDESS ASTRO MAPPING ~
      Designed just for women by Isha Lerner