Inner Child Reading: Snow White ~ Ace of Swords (Utilize Wise Discrimination/Earthly Life Mirror Your Soul's Longing ~ Seize Hold of your Divine Will/Honor Your Spiritual Heritage/Birthing of New Way of Thinking and Demise of Illusions)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2011
      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html#child

      IX Snow White

      Hidden within the fairy tale of \Snow White and the Seven Dwarves\ is a major lesson concerning service to humanity and the utilization of wise discrimination. When this card appears in your reading, you may be at critical point in your journey toward spiritual enlightenment. Reflect on your recent travels, studies, and interpersonal experiences. Be discriminating in your choice of business associates and personal companions. Let your earthly life mirror your soul's longing to be of service to humanity and all the kingdoms of nature. Banish those aspects of yourself that are petty, vindictive, and harmful to others. Allow your words, heartfelt love, and understanding to form an inner radiant light that can heal friends, relatives, and the greater community.
      Traditional tarot archetype: The Hermit

      Ace of Swords

      Ace of Swords

      When the Ace of Swords appears for you, tap into your power of one-pointed thinking. Seize hold of your divine will and yield it as a tool to vanquish negative thoughts. Remember that to live by fate is to be controlled by circumstances beyond your control. To \follow your destiny\ is to honor your spiritual heritage and recognize that you came into this world for a clear purpose. By removing the sword from the stone, you are learning to explore your mental powers. The stone itself is the resistance of oppressive conditions. This card can indicate the birthing of a new way of thinking and the demise of illusions. It may signify the start of an intellectual project, the writing of a book or the beginning of a journey.