Quado's Garden: You Cannot Fail if You Do Not Quit ~ Focus Your Attention

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2011
      http://www.quado.com/quados-garden/050821.htm

      You Cannot Fail if You Do Not Quit

      Instead of asking yourself what you might do if you had more money, if you had more time, if your job were better, if you had more training or education, if you had a loving partner in life, if you had more friends, instead ask:  What would I do if I had no fear and no doubt?

      To what heights might I aspire if I unleashed my passion and did what I truly want to do, in spite of obstacles, in spite of barriers and challenges, in spite of setbacks?  If I truly believed, both in myself and in the help which is there for me, what might I take on?  If I truly believed I could succeed, what would I begin?

      If you will but ignite your inner fire and allow yourself to begin, and then continue no matter what happens, you cannot help but succeed.  Will the end result be exactly as you had envisioned?  No, of course not.  Life is an adventure of growth and change, and if you will but begin, you will learn much about what you truly enjoy doing and who you truly are.  After all, there is no end result; there is only life unfolding step by step.

      And there is no failure except in quitting, no end to what you might do except in succumbing to fear and doubt.  Fill yourself with courage and faith and you will find everything you need to move forward.

      http://www.quado.com/quados-garden/050911.htm

      Focus Your Attention

      Where you place your attention influences what comes to you.  If you place your attention on worry and fear, or on doubt over your capabilities, you will tend to pull what you fear toward you.  If you place your attention on positive action that makes you ready for wonderful things to flow toward you, that focus will tend to pull toward you the people who can give you a little lift up toward your dreams.

      You are powerful, but all of the power resides in this moment, and all of the action is within what you can do.  If you wish to motivate other people to do things, do it in a positive and direct fashion, by learning to be an effective leader and infusing others with your commitment and passion.  Make all of your actions positive.  Make all of your thoughts positive.  Leave off worries and complaints, manipulation and attempts to control others.  Go deep, find your truth, infuse it with dedication and passion and shine out, glowing with resolve, glowing with right action, shining as a beacon for others to follow.  This is the way.