May Love, May You

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=120938394657690&set=a.107068482711348.15008.107063229378540&type=1&theater

      Source: ॐ Love Paves the Way ॐ

      May love cover & protect you from negativity
      May you blossom a little more each day
      May you be a light in the dark
      May love shield your body with a protective glow
      May you radiate your beauty in ugly spaces
      May you share your love when you pass others in life
      May love strike at the heart of displaced love
      May your very presence heal another
      May your smile to a stranger send a kiss of breath

      May love be the power, the word & the way.

      Jazz xx

      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Pages-1st/198246026883544