The Power

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8 3:11 AM
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=170920686301176&set=o.137209536349&type=1&theater

      Source (Two Sources): The Secret and The Journey ~ Reflections of a Time Before

      ~The Power~
      Enter your mind and take a walk
      Ignore the tick tock of the talking clock
      Let the bonds of time just fade away
      Look out the window between night and day

      Open your eyes and begin to see
      Can you view your place and your destiny
      Block the illusions of the world outside
      And bury your confusions that already died

      For in this place you wear no face
      Your body’s no more than a storage place
      For the light you hold that shines within
      Can now feel the earth start to slowly spin

      So now do you feel a little more complete
      While wearing the shoes upon your feet
      Grasp the power that’s now yours to hold
      It’s more valuable than any jewels or gold