Ascension Mantra ॐ - El Morya Khan

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2011
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntrCoMhWb6c&feature=mh_lolz&list=FL_05jlGU8OxM

      http://youtu.be/ntrCoMhWb6c

      Three Powerful Invocations/Decrees/Mantras:
      Transfiguration - Resurrection - Ascension

      ** Transfiguration Decree **
      I AM changing all my garments,
      Old ones for the bright new day;
      With the sun of understanding
      I AM shining all the way.

      I AM light within, without;
      I AM light is all about.
      Fill me, free me, glorify me!
      Seal me, heal me, purify me!
      Until transfigured they describe me:
      I AM shining like the son,
      I AM shining like the sun.

      ** Resurrection Decree**
      I AM the flame of resurrection
      Blazing God's pure light through me.
      Now I AM raising every atom,
      From every shadow I AM free.

      I AM the light of God's full presence,
      I AM living ever free.
      Now the flame of life eternal
      Rises up to victory.

      ** Ascension Decree **
      I AM ascension light,
      Victory flowing free,
      All of good won at last
      For all eternity.

      I AM light, all weights are gone.
      Into the air I raise;
      To all I pour with full God-power
      My wonderous song of praise.

      All hail! I AM the living Christ,
      The ever loving One.
      Ascended now with full God-power,
      I AM a blazing sun!

      Attached is a link to a playlist that I created for myself as a way of starting the day. It is especially helpful when I feel low on energy and find it hard to connect on my own. Be sure to read the playlist description for use as a meditation tool.

      http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C1B7143CCAAA60A8

      These Invocations/Mantras/Decrees come from the ascended master El Morya Khan (Elohim of the First Ray-White-Fire Core-God's Will)
      From the book: Science of the Spoken Word
      Mark L. & Elizabeth Claire Prophet
      Summit University Press

      The beautiful wall photos/pictures come from NASA and FB friends.

      ** Special thanks to my YT friend Yiling Huang. She is truly an undisovered talent, but she likes it that way (simple). She would not take my money, but I know that she is in for a ten-fold return as is required by Universal Law.

      Please do not download this music from the video and use in any way without permission by Yiling Huang at http://www.youtube.com/user/YilingDanceofLife
      Any Copyright infringement will be reported
      For more informantion about her CD please visit http://www.yilinghuang.com/
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=139522372
      http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/YilingHuang
      http://www.yilinghuang.com/ .

      Honors for this video (7) (First Day on YouTube)

      #29 - Top Favorited (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - World-Wide!
      #54 - Top Rated (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - World-Wide!
      #62 - Most Discussed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - World-Wide!
      #94 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Ireland
      #185 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - New Zealand
      #122 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Argentina
      #155 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Taiwan
      2/25/11 - 1:00pm PST
      Thanks for all of your support! It's an honor (lol).