The Vibrational Frequency of the Twin Flame Heart ~ Liora

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=192148714165580&set=a.118331114880674.8020.112803722100080&type=1&theater

      Source: TWIN FLAME SACRED KEYS

      ♥~NOW is the time to expand the mass consciousness to one of Unity♥This is the greatest gift each individual can give to Humanity♥their personal energetic field of neutrality♥Peace within♥Therefore reflected back in every aspect of our lives♥from weather to WORLD peace ♥ This is the vibrational frequency of the Twin Flame Heart~Liora~ ((♥♥))<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />