EROS EVENT SCHEDULE CHANGES - ALERT!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7 12:35 PM
      Eros Logo transparent 2-12-10.jpg

      To contribute to, and appropriately work with the transitions currently occurring on Earth toward its evolution into a 5th domain orb we have made the following changes to our summer event calendar:
      1. EROS GATHERING: Will reconvene in the fall of 2011 (no Gathering in June, July, August)
      2. EROS BLOG: Will be published again in the fall of 2011
      3. EROS IN NATURE FIELD TRIP: To be rescheduled late summer/fall
      4. TEACHER'S SEMINAR: Participants - see separate email; begins June 16, 2011
      Why?

      This year is a pivotal passage for the evolution of all life in, on and around our planet, and the full expansion of fifth domain energies. At Eros we work in tandem with the team in form and out who are bringing this transformation into fulmination. This summer of 2011 is time for preparations to be made, energies to be laid, each human to expand into themselves. This is an inward, not material, movement of energies and actions. Perhaps you are feeling the call to stop and focus inward -- that is this energy.

      As this part of the transformation is taking place we at the Eros Seminaries have moved into semi-retreat to work in tandem with all of our brothers and sisters in this phase in order to make necessary preparations and adjustments, and move into the next phase of material movement later in the summer/fall. In order to place our focus on this we have chosen to cut back on our other activities for this short period of time -- summer 2011. This action on our part supports your transformation as well of that of the planet's.

      We hold that you will all listen to your personal call to go inward, to prepare, to expand and become as the energies gather to support that at this time. Look inward for the truth. Trust yourself. Lay aside all fear of being the glorious, unlimited being you are and be willing to dismantle anything in the third domain world that stands in your way.

      We hold you all in our love, and are with you each moment. In the fall each of us who is ready will step up to collaborate to bring the breathe of life to the new communities, to shift from old dual ways to the purity and joy of the new world. Take this time to prepare yourself so you can fully participate as you choose.

      We will be in touch and keep you posted for next steps and a re-scheduling of activities.

      Cherie & Lea

      --
      Eros Dei Dictum, Inc.
      erosdd@...