Triple Goddess Reading: Blossoming Spirit (The Power of the Heart Has Been Activated)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2011
      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html#goddess

        The spirit is life. The mind is the builder. The physical is the result. –Edgar Cayce
      Soul Message: Earth, ourselves, Breathe and awaken, leaves are stirring, all things moving, new day coming, life renewing. –Pawnee Prayer

      Alchemy and Transformation: Called the “visible face of God,” this “robe of light” comes to those who have become so familiar with the infinite power of love and wisdom in the universe that it has now merged with their inner being. Blossoming Spirit (The Hierophant) comes to heal any rigid beliefs or misuses of power exhibited by the Emperor, reminding humanity of the never ceasing need for unity of body, mind, and spirit. The power of the heart, the fourth chakra, has been activated, aligned, and utilized as the primary source of inspiration for the journey ahead. At this stage of initiation, the essence of the divine spark becomes available to all living beings, sparking the potential for bliss within the heart of humanity.

      Awakening to the Archetype - Virgin of Light: The luminous core of all mani-festations is feminine in nature. Ultimately, the unseen face of the Goddess—sometimes detected in the imagery of sunlight filtered through the natraul landscapes of the arth—is offered as “the Light of the world.” The light of creation is born out of the spark of love embodied within the human being. Its source is the Great Mother Goddess.

      Everyday Encounters: Each day there is a seed of inspiration seeking fertile ground to gestate and grow. These various inspirations and ideas are ready to be fulfilled within your life.

      Nature’s Healers: Angelica

      5. Blossoming Spirit

      5. Blossoming Spirit
      ~ EXPLORE YOUR ONLINE READING IN MY 30-MINUTE PHONE TAROT SESSION ~
      from Isha Lerner
      Undertand your cards and receive the clarity you need with a personalized session with Isha.

      ~ ORDER AN EXTENSIVE ONE-HOUR TAROT CONSULTATION ~
      from Isha Lerner
      ~ GET A TRIPLE GODDESS ASTRO MAPPING ~
      Designed just for women by Isha Lerner