Love Comes From Within

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011
      Source: Ninna Mariasson

      “Love comes from within, from your heart. That is what is true and real, what is within. Live this and you will live in full joy.”

      Every thought, every feeling, every word, every action is creating your life. You are in the driver’s seat! YOU have the power to create what you want, not what you don’t want! It’s all about what you focu...s on. How exciting is that??(✿◠‿◠)❀♫❤ ☼
      With LOVE and Gratitude to each one of YOU my wonderful Friends

      ♥ Share love and it grows. Share sorrow and it lessens ♥