[ANGEL] 13 Gemini, The Angels of Diplomacy

  • Cynthia Rose Young
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 2, 2011

      My computer is going through some work, and the message may not come through with all the pictures. Thanks for your patience.

      I f this message appears too large for your screen, go to top toolbar and click on Forward.

      Here is one of our stories:

      THE BUTTERFLY

      Once upon a time there was a powerful aristocrat named Javid who had a deep longing for spiritual perfection to manifest on Earth. He had always asked Divine Providence to let him be of service in this regard.

       One evening he was standing in the foyer of The Grand Palace, owned by a powerful Ambassador of his country. He was glad to be out of the chill of the dark and gloomy night.

      Rumors of war had been circulating for weeks, and inner guidance had told him to come to The Palace this night and do what he could to avert a meltdown of diplomatic relations.

       He heard sounds of confusion and anger in the murmuring of the crowd in the next room. Horrible feelings surrounded everyone. It was getting worse by the moment.

      As he entered the room and surveyed all of the powerful elite gathered here on this fateful night, he saw that there was no one who would stop the avalanche of revenge and resentment that was rapidly escalating. If it were to be done by anyone in any way, shape, or form he realized it was up to him, alone, to avert a war that was in the making.

      Foreboding was building. Stress ramped up to a fever pitch. The total focus of everyone’s conversation was the coming strife and inevitable destruction.

      He turned and faced the glittering reception hall.

       None of the others had any ideas to solve the problems facing them.  They were all caught up in burning passions of patriotism, hatred and pay-back.

       He closed his eyes and prayed to the Angels of ‘Paschy’ for inspiration.

      "Angels of ‘Paschy’," he invoked fervently, "You must pull off a miracle, many miracles, to heal these wounds and protect the hearts and souls of the people and the land."

      History had been cruel in this part of the world. Too many people had already died.  Too many promises had been made and broken. Something had to be done.

      The Ambassador suddenly appeared mysteriously at his side. With sly eyes he whispered darkly, "Javid, my friend, I hear that the General is preparing a new line of defense."

      Javid turned and looked him directly in the eye. He knew through Divine Intuition that the Ambassador held the key to the whole situation.

       Going deeply within, he connected with omnipresent divine will inside of this man. With perfect clarity he felt the divine light hidden beneath the darkness of  this man’s consciousness.

      Surrendering to the omniscient presence of Divine Being, he felt rejoicing and peace beginning to flower ever more beautifully within.

      "Ambassador," he replied, "I know that you have the solution already in hand."

      Not wanting to appear off guard, the Ambassador was momentarily silent. He had not the slightest idea what Javid was referring to.

      Javid continued, "I hear that you have come up with a most brilliant plan for defusing the situation on the disputed territory."

      Quickly the Ambassador’s mind performed a thousand calculations; what could Javid be talking about? He looked deeply at Javid. There was something powerful about him, something compelling. He decided he had to find out what Javid knew.

      Javid casually turned and picked up a goblet of wine. "Ambassador," he said looking him quickly in the eye with great admiration, " I cannot believe that no one thought of this plan before. I just wish that you had spoken of this sooner. I am sure it will lead to the cure for all of our problems. Surely you will be hailed as a great hero for generations to come."

      The ambassador was completely mystified. What was this brilliant plan that Javid kept thanking him for? Was this a joke, a hoax? He looked suspiciously at Javid and said, " I am glad that you appreciate it. I did not want to announce it before I was certain that it would work."

      Javid placed his hand on the ambassadors elbow and led him to a small alcove to the left of the main ballroom. Sitting down, Javid again looked at him deeply, " I have to hand it to you Ambassador, you certainly had us all fooled."

      Calling on the Angels of ‘Paschy’, Javid took a giant risk. He took both of the Ambassador’s hands in his own and closed his eyes. He said quietly to the Ambassador, " Let us pray, you and I, for the success of your plan. "

      The Ambassador closed his eyes. Suddenly he felt himself shift into another reality, to another time and place.

       He was a small child again, playing in his Mother’s garden on the outskirts of the village. Contented cows lowed far off in the distance; dragonflies with simmering wings hovered over brilliant and towering flowers.

      It had been many years since he had remembered. He was back in a time before the great war— before the era of great suffering, before the fabric of his life and many others was cruelly destroyed.  It was before his heart had hardened.

       Ever since then he had had undertones of sadness and hopelessness suffusing his consciousness.

      Deep, deep he went back into the beautiful memory.  How it called to him!  Ah, how beautiful life was then!  Oh how happy he had been!

      All awareness of the glittering ballroom had completely faded.

       He was looking down at his own tiny hand as he held a struggling caterpillar. How beautiful the caterpillar was! How fat and how helpless! Gently, gently he touched it, wanting only to bless it and protect it from harm. "Mother?", he asked, "Where can I put him to make him safe?"

      "Here, my darling," she softly answered, " Put him here on this beautiful flower. He will spin a cocoon and turn into a gorgeous butterfly. He will know that you have loved him and he will return and kiss you when he has wings to fly."

      He felt the healing balm of divine harmony pervade his whole being.

       From this reverie of his childhood  he drew great comfort.

       He slowly came back to the room, to the present time. As he did so, he realized that he really did know what needed to be done to restore peace and order to the region.

       Javid was right.

      Suddenly he jerked and looked with alarm at Javid. "What did you do?", he asked nervously. "How did you do that?"

      They looked at one another intently for a long moment with humble feelings of  recognition.

       Javid said nothing.

      A long silence followed.

      Then Javid said, " Ambassador Sir, I think your plan to restore the disputed territory to the insurgents is divinely inspired. It is so brilliant, especially since it is a difficult region of little practical use to the economy.  It will make you a hero in the minds of their people and foil their secret plan, their attempt, to use superior weaponry to gain control of our country."

      The Ambassador’s head snapped back as a look of fear passed suddenly over his face as he felt his heart flutter. He remembered what his doctor had said to him that very week. It was a dire warning. The doctor knew that his time was short, and if he were to follow through with this vision, he knew that he could not delay.

      “When your people hear about the enemy’s secret plans of horror,” Javid continued, “they will realize what a brilliant strategy you have used to save them all. You will be seen as a hero on both sides!  You will be hailed as an angel of peace! It is positively brilliant!”

      The Ambassador closed his eyes.  There was a profound pause as he felt his heart fluttering dangerously over and over again.

      He collected himself and opened his eyes, saying casually, " I am surprised that you knew of my plans!  But however you knew, I wish to thank you for reminding me of the necessity of haste in this matter. You will be pleased to see how quickly the plan gets implemented."

      Javid moved away, inwardly singing praises to Omnipresent Divine Being.

       The Ambassador sat as still as a statue for a long time as he continued to remember the butterfly. How he longed now for his Mother’s touch!

      The glamour of power and prestige was leaving him like a mist rising off of a lake.

       He sat there alone with his own soul.  Angels hovered, bringing clarity to his inner vision and feelings.

        Faced with his own impending death, a deep transformation was at work.

      The next day he made the necessary calls and set up important meetings.  He used every bit of the power that he had so shrewdly won over many decades of his career.

       In a week his army pulled out of the disputed territory.

       His plan proved brilliant. Both he and his government were hailed as heroes by the simple common people of both sides.

       No one had wanted the war.

       Listening to his brilliant oratory, the people remembered that historically they had more in common with each other than they had differences.  Their desire for peace and forgiveness became a raging purifying fire sweeping the land.

       On a spiritual level they realized that they were ready to forgive and remember that they were one people of kindred blood and origin.

      The wonderful changes in the Ambassador’s character blossomed. Flowing love bursting from his heart emitted beautiful perfumes that enchanted everyone.

       He was changing from a worm to a splendid creature of soaring spiritual strength and inspiration.

       In spite of his weakened physical condition, he found strength and used his remaining time to ensure lasting stability to the region.

      He decided to make a brilliant and dangerous gamble. He arranged to have cunning firebrands of the military and government of both sides, who sought war for personal glory and profit, exposed, removed, and in the worst cases, convicted of treason.

       He did everything he could to make sure that empty positions were filled with sincere people committed to bring peace and freedom for everyone, people who knew the value and necessity of living in harmony.

      When he died the next spring people from both countries mourned deeply and long.  Such gratitude poured out from their hearts that the realms of heaven rang with the glory of it.

       When he was buried, over his grave a tall flower bloomed. As they read his eulogy,  a magnificent butterfly kissed the words inscribed with love and honor on his monument.

       It read: "Here lies a true hero of two countries no longer at war.  This is the man who finally brought peace, unselfishly, who reminded us that borders are man made whereas kinship among all peoples is created by God.”

      MIRACLES

      ‘P-A-S-Ch-Y’

      P…’Our longing for spiritual perfection is expressed as devoted humble service.’
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…’We confer enlightened wisdom which takes the form of eloquence, mental powers and artistic talents. We inspire the release and transformation of negativity and imperfection.’
      *
      S…We totally control humans and their consciousness and bestow clairvoyance and the gift of prophecy.’
      *
      Ch…’We unveil secret knowledge about life and death, how to solve all mysteries of the water element and principles of subtle fluidity’.

      13 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Diplomacy
      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Paschy"

      Beloved,

      We teach how to become ‘a successful diplomat…unveiling…secrets
      which are only known by a few diplomats.
      In difficult diplomatic matters’
      we inspire the seeker of these methods to achieve ‘full success

      An accomplished diplomat excells in tact and grace and longs for divine perfection to manifest on Earth.

      The thirst for spiritual perfection is an indwelling instinct of Divine Consciousness in all Beings.
      This thirst is the virtue of the letter P.

      As diplomats control Will and Feeling through mastering polarity with all encompassing Unconditional Love as learned from the previous degree of Gemini, they can inspire others. The desire for spiritual perfection leads to Enlightenment and Wisdom, which reveals the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, and awakens mystical faculties such as clairvoyance and clairaudience, and artistic talents and eloquence. Wisdom and enlightenment is the divine virtue of the letter A of our name.

      As you know, INTENT that is in harmony with The Unified Field, the Web of Life, desires only the highest good of all concerned.

      The INTENT or WILL of an individual aligned with DIVINE OMNIPOTENT WILL gives access to unlimited all-penetrating- POWER.  All-penetrating-Power, or Will, is the divine virtue of the letter S.

      This desire for the highest good of all opens the door to clarity and perfect purity of flowing divine feelings.

      These pure divine feelings remove obscurity. This is the letter Ch of our name. This is combined with high intuition concerning the rhythms and cycles of life and harmony-legality,  the letter Y, on the path of diplomacy.

      Regardless of the immensity of problems, we inspire eventual success in all diplomatic endeavors.

    • Spiritus
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2012

[...]

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
      • Spiritus
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 13, 2012

          24 degrees Gemini
          The Angels of Cause and Effect
          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Ygarimi’

          Beloved,

          The Angels of Gemini guide each child of Divine Being
           through thirty steps, or gateways,
          of Divine Mental Wisdom.

          Here in this 24th step, a son or daughter of Light and Love learns about the effects on the unified field, or the principle of Akasha as it is known in ancient writings, of every state of being, every desire, thought, feeling, sensation, and action.

           The principle of Akasha is the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all.
          Thisis the Delta brainwave state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation. This brainwave state is dominant in infancy. Ask your cellular memory to let you experience yourself as  you were in infancy,  to reexperience  those times when you  easily and naturally  experienced Divine Unity, peace and Blissfulness.

          Divine Providence commissions us to teach people to undo damage caused by previous, ill advised states of being, desires, thoughts, feelings, and actions.

           In all places, in every city and country, sons and daughters of Light and Love are awakening. They awaken to both the glory of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind and the realizations of hindrances and problems that have been created in The Web of Life by destructive and unwise states of being, desires,  thoughts, feelings, sensations, and actions.

          People are actively addressing these in corrective ways through our inspiration and guidance.

          In every case, we show ways of diminishing or even eliminating damages to the Akasha, or Unified Field.

          Here is one of our stories:

          THE MIRACLE OF PRAYER

          Onceupon a time there were two people who were very sensitive to the damage being done to The Web of Life by the states of being, desires,  thoughts,feelings, sensations, and actions of so many people living lives of quiet desperation. They knew that if this damage was not corrected, the earth faced a very grim future.

          Praying to be of service, John and May called in
          Universal Consciousness and The Living Flame of Divine Love.
          Divine Providence summoned The Angels of ‘Ygarimi’
          to guide and instruct them.

          The ‘Ygarimi’ Angels inspired both of them with great understanding of cycles and the rhythm of life. They helped them understand the highest truths of manifestation on earth.

          John and May began to comprehend the Power of Grace and Mercy to alleviate the dire effects of fate.

            As months passed, they began to understand the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind and felt themselves gaining wisdom and enlightenment. They were amazed as clairvoyance and clairsentience awakened within them and they began to receive extraordinarily clear inner guidance to understand the Laws of Cause and Effect.

          In time they realized that they could create any situation and do it with great strength through the magnetic power of strong divine flowing feelings.

          Oneday, while sitting on a couch, May said to John, "I know that now we can heal the dark muck of generations of despair and helplessness that have surrounded the energy fields of the people of earth for so long.”

          “ Let’s ask the Angels to work with us as we balance this energy with infusions of enlightenment, of grace and mercy!"

          John agreed instantly.

          Closing their eyes, they aligned their states of being, their wills, their minds, their feelings, and their sensations with the divine virtues of the letters of the name ‘Ygarimi’ .

           They asked the head of the ‘Ygrarimi’ Angels, as well as the Angels themselves, to help them heal the earth so that heaven could finally manifest to all the children and creatures of God.

           As they meditated, John felt such strong bolts of energy charge through his body that he jerked violently over and over.

          "Yes", he explained to May, "I feel the effects of energy being balanced in The Web of Life as it shoots right through me."

          Hewas so excited now. " Let’s also ask that people be given clear inner guidance and understanding of Cause and Effect. Let us ask that all people be blessed so that all emotional damage heals and they flow strongly with divine feelings that attract heaven on earth ."

          They both went again into deep silence, their hearts flowing with Divine Love and Faith.

          As the Angels of Creation responded, John felt his body jerk again with positive responses from The Web of Life.

          The power of their faith and unity with Divine Being worked.

            Immediately they saw that the affairs on Earth were taking quantum leaps for the better.

          SoonJohn and May found themselves teaching others how to meditate and invoke miracles from the heavenly hosts, and bit by bit these concepts spread.

           Prayer and meditation circles formed in many places around the world.

          People attuned to powerful effects of states of Divine Being, desires,  thoughts, feelings, sensations, and actions on The Web of Life. They asked for and received help from the heavenly hosts.  Corrective measures manifested.

           By leaps and bounds world situations looked ever brighter and brighter.

          Peoplewere constantly hearing over the media and the internet that many unforeseen amazing miracles were occuring all around the world, turning compromised situations around with great speed.

          During one of these welcome broadcasts, May looked at John in ecstasy.

           Sheexclaimed, " I used to wonder why I incarnated into such a troubled world, I used to wonder what on earth I could do to help.”

          “ I am so grateful that I am alive! I am so grateful to see how perfect the Divine Plan is and how it works through those of us who open ourselves to It.”

          “ Now I see and understand that ‘Underneath it all are the everlasting arms’!"

          John smiled. With incredible happiness he said, " I see it too. Divine blessings are pouring down upon this earth!"

          The Angels of ‘Ygarimi’ praised the glory of Divine Providence.

          Heavenly hosts sang with joy in the music of the spheres.

          (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
        • Cynthia Schlosser

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 2, 2014

            13 degrees Gemini

            The Angels of Diplomacy
            Also known as

            The Angels of

              Paschy

            Beloved,

            We teach how to become a successful diplomat…unveiling…secrets
            which are only known by a few diplomats.

            In difficult diplomatic matters
            we inspire the seeker of these methods to achieve full success.

            Anaccomplished diplomat excels in tact and grace and longs for divine perfection to manifest on Earth.

[...]

            With sly eyes he whispered darkly, "Javid, my dear friend, I hear that the General is preparing a new line of defense."

            Javid turned and looked him directly in the eye. He knew through Divine Intuition that the Ambassador held the key to the whole situation.

             Goingdeeply within, he connected with omnipresent divine will inside of this man.

            With perfect clarity he felt the divine light hidden beneath the darkness of  this man’s consciousness.

            Surrendering to the omniscient presence of Divine Being, he felt rejoicing and peace beginning to flower ever more beautifully within.

            "Ambassador," he replied, "I know that you have the solution already in hand."

            Not wanting to appear off guard, the Ambassador was momentarily silent. He had not the slightest idea of what Javid was referring to.

[...]

             Eversince then, instead of happiness and innocence, he had had undertones of anger, sadness, fear and sorrow suffusing his consciousness.

            Deep, deep he went back into the beautiful memory, to the time of joy.

            How it called to him!  Ah, how beautiful life was then!

            Oh how happy he had been!

            All awareness of the glittering ballroom had completely faded.

             Hewas looking down at his own tiny hand as he held a struggling caterpillar. How beautiful the caterpillar was! How fat, soft and how helpless! Gently, gently he touched it, wanting only to bless it and protect it from harm. "Mother?", he asked, "Where can I put him to make him safe?"

            "Here, my darling," she softly answered, " Put him here on this beautiful flower. He will spin a cocoon and turn into a gorgeous butterfly. He will know that you have loved him and he will return and kiss you when he has wings to fly."

            He felt the healing balm of divine harmony pervade his whole being.

             Fromthis reverie of his childhood  he drew great comfort.