Purity is Important to our Physical & Mental Health

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011
      as the author speaks this is her interpretation/perspective on suffering and share in the spirit of that as we all have facets that we bring to the understanding of this in our lives and the methods that are available for us to improve our overall health. Purity is certainly one vital facet however one sees it or describes it. Love, Shay

      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=211908402182605&set=a.138426282864151.13454.123204851052961&type=1&theater

      Source: Spirituality in Cyprus: A New Consciousness

      Dear friends, Purity is so important for our mental and physical health. If you work on purifying yourself your overall health would get better, and at the same time you will become more stronger and wiser...
      Suffering comes from incorrect thoughts and feelings.. our emotions.
      Suffering for me is described as a disorder of feelings .. I.e. DIS-order
      Going against the order... or as Louise Hay and other inspirational people call DIS-EASE... putting your body in a difficult position..