Triple Goddess Reading: Infinite Truth (Incarnate Divine Wisdom ~ Understand that Wisdom is Your Birthright, Your True Nature)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011
      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html#goddess

        You must understand the whole of life, not just one little part of it. That is why you must read, that is why you must look at the skies, that is why you must sing and dance, and write poems, and suffer, and understand, for all that is life. –J. Krishnamurti
      Soul Message: Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, “Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?” Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world...As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. –Marianne Williamson

      Alchemy and Transformation: At this stage of initiation, the great mystery of light is revealed. As we grow wiser, we come again, through our sacred meanderings, to the center of truth. Whatever your tradition or practice, however you offer your skills to the world, trace your roots and find the center of stillness and peace within. Only from this grace-filled place can we restore the health and well being of ourselves and our planet.

      Awakening to the Archetype –Sophia, Goddess of Wisdom: In Sophiological cosmology, Sophia is understood as the Great Womb of the Holy Spirit out of which are birthed seven spiraling streams of divine energy. These streams were said to interface at every conceivable level and frequency, creating the solar systems, galaxies, and universes, and thoroughly saturating them with the spiritual qualities of wisdom and truth.

      Everyday Encounters: You are invited to incarnate divine wisdom in your life at this time. Understand that wisdom is your birthright, your true nature. Become a true intellectual, one who engages the full power of the mind, heart, and spirit in the interest of alleviating suffering and making the world a true Garden of Eden.

      Nature’s Healers: Morning Glory

      23. Infinite Truth

      23. Infinite Truth
      ~ EXPLORE YOUR ONLINE READING IN MY 30-MINUTE PHONE TAROT SESSION ~
      from Isha Lerner
      Undertand your cards and receive the clarity you need with a personalized session with Isha.

      ~ ORDER AN EXTENSIVE ONE-HOUR TAROT CONSULTATION ~
      from Isha Lerner
      ~ GET A TRIPLE GODDESS ASTRO MAPPING ~
      Designed just for women by Isha Lerner