He Who Walks The Path of Peace ~ Peace Pilgrim

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=230227466993996&set=a.189499434400133.55422.167855136564563&type=1&theater

      Source: Namasteॐ Om

      ☮ PeAcE ☮☮ PeAcE ☮☮ PeAcE ☮

      He who walks the path of peace, lives in harmony with his surroundings, nothing discourages him, as he loves life.

      When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.

      The way of peace is the way of love. Love is the greatest power on earth. It conquers all things.
      — Peace Pilgrim

      ☮Peace♥