Portal to the Womb of the Infinite

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011
      http://mariacelestegarcia.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/636413

      Portal To The Womb Of The Infinite by Maria Celeste Garcia Watercolor ~  x
      << PreviousAll
      Next >>
      Portal To The Womb Of The Infinite
      Watercolor on Paper
      $144,000.00 USD Sold

       Portal To The Womb Of The Infinite

      {The art composition goes through refinement and the infusion of Higher Light and Sound Frequency Healing and Activation Encodements via Heart-based Technologies and Computer Generated Digital Adjustments, distilling the best use of Spirituality and Technology for the purpose of awakening, soothing, and healing the Soul of the one who resonates with the Divine Expressions and Codes of Light and Love embodied in the Sacred Work of Art herein.}

      ~ 0 ~

      Portal To The Womb Of The Infinite

      Enter This Divine Doorway To Your Highest Good And Greatest Joy.

      Enter The Place Where Both Song and Silence Reside

      Flowing In Perfect Harmony In The Beautiful Loom Of Infinity.

      Enter The Magnificence Of Glorious Endings And New Beginnings

      Enter The Primal Cell Of Your Heart And Discover Eternity.

      Enter The Door To Your True Home.

      Enter The Portal To The Womb Of The Infinite

      And Find Your Self Within An Ocean

      Where True Love Has Its Roots.

      Enter This Portal and Be Renewed

      Inside The Womb

      To Be Reborn

      Into A New Wave and A New Age

      Of A Life

      Of Infinite Possibilities.

      ~0~

      The Womb Of The Infinite Is Where The Root of Love Resides...

      In The Womb of The Infinite, We are all Worthy.

      In The Womb Of The Infinite, We are Whole.

      In The Womb Of The Infinite, We are One.

      In The Womb Of The Infinite, We are Love.

      In The Womb Of The Infinite, We Are.

      written by Maria Celeste Garcia a.k.a VelAja TalaLei

      © Maria Celeste Garcia 2011
      All Rights Reserved

      (Kindly share this to everyone you feel may benefit and resonate with the flow of graces from The Infinite Source through this Divine Expression of Love, Light, and Purpose. Thank you for the participation and kind support!)

      Any amount and form of heart-felt support from you will go a long way in helping me reach more people and make a difference in the lives of our brothers and sisters across the globe from all walks of life who may be awakened, comforted, and assisted on their healing path by what I am able to give. Thank You Very Much.

      ~ Maria Celeste Garcia (VelAja TalaLei) ~

      (Of The Source, At One With The Source, In Service To Infinite Source)