Quado's Garden: You Are Perfect in Your Imperfections

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2011
      http://www.quado.com/quados-garden/050713.htm

      You Are Perfect in Your Imperfections

      Right now, as you read these words, open up the crown of your head and accept the energy of your soul self as it pours down and clears away any thoughts of your own imperfection.

      You are perfect in your imperfections.  Your so-called failures are but steps along the path of learning.  And your perceptions of failure are but judgments against a false standard.

      You are perfect exactly as you are.  You are deeply loved no matter what you do or do not do. You are who you are and no more is asked of you.

      How could there be more?  You are exactly as you need to be in this moment.  You are standing exactly where you need to stand to take the next step.  Accept yourself as you are and move forward.  Be glad to be who you are and know that you are deeply treasured, just as you are.

      You are who you are and it is good.