I AM Peace. I AM Love. I AM Blessed

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
      aaaaaaaaa

      Source:

      (¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
      *`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥
      ☆ º ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯♥ Breathing in slowly, deliberately and in peace my shoulders relax. My eyes close. Dwelling simply. Simply dwelling. I AM peace. Contentment. I AM love. BEing as my soul fills. Blissful, silent, sacred self. A moment or an eternity. I exhale slowly, silently sweetly releasing the day. And I AM blessed ¸¸.•´¯♥

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
        I inadvertently left off credit for who posted this and it was from Little Bird You Are Perfect and this is a link to see it directly. love, Shay

        http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=216282745060331&set=a.150513571637249.26163.148407458514527&type=1&theater