Look for the Good in Others

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=205527736151496&set=a.163755376995399.25026.100000828133504&type=1&theater

      http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=534106708&sk=wall

      Source: Amaia Devon and Mandi Brown

      Beautiful eyes ~ look for the good in others
      Beautiful lips ~ speak words of kindness and truth
      an enchanting poise walks with the knowledge ~ that you are never alone
      true love from the Heart ~ is felt
      Just remember when a struggle comes upon you ~ have this attitude
      Either i will find a way ~ or i will make one
      BE KIND ~ everyone you meet ~ is fighting their own battle

      ~ Mandi Brown ~