Fwd: SpiritualAlchemy BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART

  • Karen Pennington
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 15, 2000
      I saw this and had to pass it on just in case somebody
      missed it. L & H's, Karen
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 16, 2000
        A light!
        Jumping and singing
        dancing and running
        believing
        in my heart
        smiling
        overflowing
        oozing of fun
        loving life

        Powers, potential, goodness
        they are all mine
        Yours,
        his,
        hers
        theirs over there
        Oh I am waking
        in my awe
        being and feeling this life
        I am alive!

        Embrace life?
        Oh I am singing my song
        reaching out to find
        me today
        and you tomorrow
        her yesterday
        and them right now
        exploring every might

        Reaching for amazement
        rousing you, me
        the little ones near the
        ocean
        no longer afraid
        confessing
        perfect?
        Heavens no!
        Trusting?
        Absolutely so!

        Hope always to be
        horizons
        present today
        living in joy
        singing in and around the blue
        where bright sun opens the light
        rainbows of color
        miracles
        in me
        and you
        peace

        Pattimari 2000
        copyright
      • Karen Pennington
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 19, 2000
          One of my favorite all time lines from a poem was by
          Rod McCuen(sp?). I can't remember the exact poem but
          the line is: "See how easily we fit together as if
          God's own hand had fashioned just us two." Or
          something to that effect. It has so many different
          conviluted meanings and can be taken in so many
          different ways, mostly depending on the mood you're in
          when you read it. I just love it. Love & Hugs, Karen

          http://calendar.yahoo.com/
        • pattimaris1675@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 19, 2000
            Hi Karen,
            I always like Rod McCuen's work, in fact, I have a book of his called "See
            the Warm"
            not sure now if it is that or "Feel The Warm" At any rate, it is one that I
            really enjoyed back in the 80s.
            Here is another I wrote for someone's book they just wrote about
            relationships.

            Touch me darling, soothe my soul
            Hard as it may seem, I wish to see me
            triumph with your mirroring eye

            vigilantly watching all that surrounds me,
            mirroring how you respond
            delivers to me, just who I am
            Oh yes I see, you cover it with their own
            design

            Learning from you, her, him
            them over there
            relating and mirroring
            just who I am

            Oh darling the waves of conflict
            reflect from you to me to you
            and meet in the center
            like a storm in a teacup
            One upsets the other
            one reacts through fear,pride,ego

            Ah Darling, don't you see
            the whole thing escalates
            builds up with reflection
            Let us find calmness, turning away
            from ego and fear,
            softly said
            the road is bumpy
            but our hearts are glowing
            let's keep the fire flaming
            Pattimari 2000
            copyright
          • Karen Pennington
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 19, 2000
              That is beautiful. I'll have to start putting together
              some of my thoughts into poems. I used to be pretty
              good at it. As a hobby, I would write song lyrics. I
              love to sing. But have the voice of a dead toad. Ugh,
              what imagery. True vocalists, as with any gifted
              artist, generally don't realize what a gift they have.
              But those of us who'd like to be able to do what they
              do, just sit back in wonder at how easy it seems to be
              for them to fill a soul with warmth and wonder with
              the music sounding sweet and clear. Love & Hugs, Karen

              http://calendar.yahoo.com/
            • pattimaris1675@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 20, 2000
                Thank you Karen,
                It is such fun to open the doors to creative words and let them flow out onto
                paper. I liked your poems I just read, they have that flavor to them.
                Patti