Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: Friends Helping Friends or What a nice early Christmas Present!

  • Karen Pennington
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 15, 2000
      I know I have already thanked those in lovingpurelove;
      but my heart is so full of deep appreciation and
      thankfulness, I wanted to convey my deepest heartfelt
      thanks for remembering me in your thoughts and prayers
      and what a wonderful proof to us all that we each can
      and do make a difference in what we dwell on in our
      day to day thoughts. I had become very discouraged;
      but, I knew all the way to my bones that God was
      preparing the right job for me and me for the right
      job and when the two of us were ready, He would bring
      us together. I had done everything I knew how to do to
      "make" this job thing happen. The only credit I can
      take for the success is that I had the good sense to
      know God was working on it and have patience mixed
      with belief that it would happen in its best time.
      Thanks again from the bottom of my heart, with love
      and hugs, Karen

      http://calendar.yahoo.com/
    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 16, 2000
        Karen, your light is shining. Love,Patti
      • Karen Pennington
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 19, 2000
          I know. It gets embarrassing sometimes; but I figure
          if it's too bright for some, they needed sunglasses
          anyway. I thought about getting a smaller wattage put
          in';but, that idea got struck down when my light
          lifted a struggling spirit. So it stays as is. Love &
          Hugs, Karen

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 19, 2000
            I like who you are, and how you express yourself, it is warm and fluffy and
            has a cute sense of humor that makes me smile when I read your postings.
            Embarrassing? Feel honored, because it is with honor that I say your light
            is shining.
            It is something wonderful!
            Patti

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 19, 2000
              On no, never worry about my light because I understand
              I have been chosen to carry a wonderful gift to those
              around me. Each time I change a mind from closed to
              open or from hurt to healed or a spirit from down and
              out to up and about, I know the love channel is
              working well. Love is all you need is one of the
              hardest lines to understand completely. But in the end
              when one finally grasps the concept and is able to put
              the love thing into active work, it, as with a lot of
              other things we mature into, seems to be so simple and
              why didn't we understand it sooner and what a
              wonderful gift we have been given. I do my best to
              keep my personal glow light on even when those around
              me think I must be doing something I shouldn't. I
              suppose it's that stupid grin I can't seem to wipe off
              my face that's generated by the secret of love stored
              deep inside me that costs me nothing to give and
              brings so much back to me. It's there for anyone who
              is willing to trust the feeling. Love might seem like
              a sweet, weak emotion; but for me it's made of steel.
              Love & Hugs, Karen

              http://photos.yahoo.com/