"Healing Tears Of The Infinite Mother" Healing Meditation for the Soul

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      I recommend Maria Celeste G material and meditations that she creates; this is her latest which has a deep and lasting effect. With a receptive heart and mind, as you are each so guided, may this assist each of us in our growth and healing. love, Shay

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW_v-szllaU

      http://youtu.be/EW_v-szllaU

      Uploaded by veryconfused12345 on May 31, 2011

      "Healing Tears Of The Infinite Mother"

      (for DNA {Genetic Soul Codes} Activation, Healing, and Bioregenesis)

      This Multidimensional Sacred Mystical Video Brings The Experience of Receiving the Gentle yet Powerful Holistic HEALING Frequencies directly from The Infinite Through This Gift Of The Highest and Deepest Unconditional Love Of The Source. Whenever You Meditate On This Video, You Will Feel The Grace Permeating Your Entire Being, Into the Deepest Recesses Of Your Soul and Essence.

      *******0*******

      THESE IMAGES AND VOCAL MUSIC
      ARE MYSTICAL HIGHER
      LIGHT AND SOUND ENCODED
      GIFTS GIVEN BY
      THE INFINITE SOURCE
      VIA THE SERAPHIM
      TO THE HUMAN FAMILY
      AT THIS SPECIAL TIME
      OF GREAT SHIFTS OF CONSCIOUSNESS.

      THESE CONTAIN HEALING
      AND ACTIVATING CODES
      ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE AWAKENING
      TO THE SPIRITUAL PATH,
      THE ANGELIC HUMANS, STARSEEDS,
      AND THE INDIGO TRIBE.

      This Multidimensional Sacred Video Is Part of the
      Multimedia Mystical Sacred Healing Modality
      Project Known As
      "Project Seraph Healing Love Encodement Series"

      It is a highly potent, multidimensional Spiritual
      Tool containing healing and activation codes for
      DNA Bioregenesis and Optimization. It is infused
      with both cognitive and non-cognitive sound
      and light language codes of the purest quality
      from the loving embrace and patient assistance
      of the family of Seraphims from the Angelic
      Realms and the guidance and shared Divine
      Wisdom from the Ascended Mastery realms.

      -----------------------

      Meditation on the images especially in
      conjunction with the other tools from this
      mystical healing series may powerfully assist in
      one's spiritual evolution by facilitating the
      opening of the heart and the higher heart
      centers, assisting in balancing and unifying the
      chakras, thereby allowing the optimal
      development of latent telepathic, psychic,
      perceptive and creative abilities.

      -----------------
      A MESSAGE FROM THE ARTIST:

      It is with great honor, love, and gratitude that I
      present you with these gifts. May you come to
      actualize being the Conscious Co-Creators of
      your very own Heaven on Earth reality in Your
      Universe, allowing yourself to fully experience
      your Highest Good and Greatest Joy in the
      Eternal Now moment...
      ... moment, by moment, by moment...
      into and beyond Infinity...

      Everytime you a awaken to a greater reality, in
      Unconditional Love and Gratitude,
      We Welcome You HOME.
      WELCOME HOME.

      ~ Maria Celeste Garcia/VelAja TalaLei~
      Of The Infinite Source, At One With Infinite
      Source, In Loving Service To Infinite Source

      ---------------------------

      All Original Artwork, Animation,and Music

      Created, Produced, Directed, and Performed by

      Maria Celeste Garcia a.k.a. VelAja TalaLei

      (Maria Celeste Agalabia Garcia Vel Aja Tala Lei : The Intuitive Artist)
      http://mariacelestegarcia.fineartstudioonline.com/about

      © Maria Celeste Garcia 2011
      All Rights Reserved

      *******0*******

      All Original Written works, Artwork, Animation, and
      Music created, produced, directed, and performed
      by

      Maria Celeste Garcia
      (VelAja TalaLei : The Intuitive Artist)
      www.mariacelestegarcia.fineartstudioonline.com

      This Gift is for all of us as is intended by the Creator.

      Please honor and respect Copyright Laws.

      The Healing Described Here is Primarily Intended
      for Spiritual Applications.

      From A Purely Legal Standpoint,
      These are Not Intended to Replace, Diagnose, or
      Cure Medical Conditions Otherwise
      NeedingProfessional Medical Attention.

      © Maria Celeste A. Garcia 2011
      All Rights Reserved

      *******0*******
      Artist's Website:
      http://mariacelestegarcia.fineartstudioonline.com/

      The Art Gallery:
      http://mariacelestegarcia.fineartstudioonline.com/works

      To Go To The Artist's Youtube Page:
      http://www.youtube.com/user/velajatalalei

      To Go To The Artist's SoundCloud Music Page:
      http://soundcloud.com/velajatalaleimariacelest

      To Subscribe To The Artist's Newsletter:
      http://mariacelestegarcia.fineartstudioonline.com/email-newsletter

      To Join The Mailing List:
      http://mariacelestegarcia.fineartstudioonline.com/other-form

      To Contact The Artist: