Overcome Emotional Factors for Illnesses to Heal [HQ]

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2011
      I will look into if the creator of this piece has a link for it off of FB for those unable to access the page. Do receive as the message speaks to your heart and share as you feel so guided there as well. love, Shay

      https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=172213622833205

      Overcome Emotional Factors for Illnesses to Heal [HQ]

      7:02
      Please share to all the wonderful souls that are ill and may it awaken their journey to healing and awakening.... From my heart to yours....... ♥

      Disease cannot exist at the highest frequencies of energy, because illness vibrates at very low frequencies. High vibrations come from thoughts & emotions that emit love, joy, passion and love of life. The state for the frequency of disease is hating oneself, which attacks on every possible level, especially from within. Negative feelings such as anger, depression, sadness, despair etc lower ones vibration, and in effect weaken the immune system further to produce illness and more negativity.

      To hate anything is to hate life itself, because hate is against life and love, and it is just plain destruction..

      "A truly loving person never has any kind of pain"

      Spirituality in Cyprus: A New Consciousness
      http://www.facebook.com/spiritualitycyprus