Jennifer Hoffman: In-Sights from Uriel Heals to Enlighten your Life

    Message 1 of 45 , May 30 1:24 AM
      Photo Jen_1
      Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer & Archangel UrielMay 30, 2011
        Greetings!

      We're into the 6th month of 2011 and what a year it has been. This month's message is about Communication and you may be surprised to learn that we communicate with 12 different aspects, as you will read in this month's message. We also have an eclipse June 1, one of 3 this month and the solstice on June 21. It's going to be a busy month, so stay focused and grounded.
      I received hundreds of replies to the email about the Earth Energy Group and I'm working on getting a small website and list together, you will receive an update this week, and our first call will be the 2nd week of June.
      Here's what is in this week's newsletter:
      • The Enlightening Life radio show is now on Itunes. Click here to download the archives for the most recent shows.
      • The Maternal Emotional Energetic Imprint meditation is our most popular product. And this is the perfect time to clear these energies so we can be aligned with our joy instead of our limiting energetic imprints. Get your download copy by clicking here.
      • We communicate with three voices, although we are usually only aware of one. And our most powerful voice is the one we are usually least aware of. Read about it in the first article.
      • June is going to be a powerful month, are you ready for the energies of change that it is ushering in for the rest of the year? Read more in the second article.
      • Archangel Uriel's message talks about the 'where' of our being, whether we are grounded in the reality and responsibilities we have agreed to undertake or wish we were somewhere else, doing something else
      • There is a generation of new children being born now and in the next 5 years. They are so sensitive and need special care and attention. If you have one of these children (they probably cry a lot and have delicate digestive systems, among other things), then this article is for you. This is the Indigo/Crystal article for this week.  Visit the website to see a list of traits and decide whether you are Indigo or Crystal ... or both.
      Step into your Miracle Mastery! Get more from life! Sign up for the Miracle Mastery on-line program, now with group and personal coaching options.  Click here to register.

      Read the June article on the Uriel Heals websiteEl bolet�n est� ahora disponible en espa�ol.
      The series on Indigos and Suicide is available on the Today's Children page in response to your requests. I would like to welcome all of our new subscribers and thank you for joining the our community. To ensure that you receive the newsletters please add its email address, healing@... to your address book. All articles are copyright (c) Jennifer Hoffman and Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc. Reprint is allowed with author and website mention. For more information visit www.urielheals.com.

      Our Three Voices

      Read the June 2011 message here.

      One of the lessons of the Miracle Coaching program is to observe the inner voice for one week. Most of the clients I work with tell me that they are in control of their inner voice, they don't have negative self talk and are aware of all of their internal communications. I ask them to do it anyway because it is an important part of the program and I know, after hearing those statements many times, what is going to happen. The clients are always surprised with the results because when they start listening to their inner voice, they are shocked to see how busy that voice is and how powerful and plentiful their negative messages are.

      The three voices we use in every conversation include the inner and outer voices and the voice of our Higher Self, all working together to create our communication. We are aware of our outer voice, because it is the one that is our physical expression, both oral and written. We are less aware of our inner voice and yet it is the most powerful contributor to our communication because it is the voice of the truth that we believe, integrate and communicate with.

      Whatever we may say about ourselves with our outer voice or know from our Higher Self, it is our inner voice that speaks of the truth we will accept as true. No matter how much we are told that we are divine, perfect and wonderful, our inner voice must agree for that to become the truth that we express outwardly. And even if we want to believe it, our outer voice is not the leader here, it merely repeats our inner voice's messages. So we must heal our guilt, shame, powerlessness, fears and unworthiness in order to prevent the inner voice from expressing them with our outer voice communications.

      We can be aligned with our Higher Self's truth about our divinity and perfection when we allow this to be our truth. We are powerful, divine and worthy, deserving, lovable and perfect from its perspective and our inner voice is hungry for that truth even though it denies it at every turn. Spending time with our inner voice and listening to its fears allows us to know what we must heal within ourselves so that we are speaking from our highest truth, that of spirit, in every aspect of our communication. And since our voice, which includes our thoughts, creates our reality, we will powerfully manifest the reality that mirrors our desire for heaven on earth when our three voices are aligned and communicating our divinity and perfection.

      The Uriel Heals  Enlightening Life radio show
      The next Enlightening Life radio show will be Wednesday, June 1, 2011, at 8PM Central time on Blog Talk Radio. We will discuss the newsletter and readings are available to callers, dial 718-664-6504. Click here for show details.

      Previous episodes are now on Itunes. Click here to access.

      The Energies of June

      Hasn't it been an interesting year so far? And it has gone by quickly, as we are now entering the sixth month of 2011 and are only six months away from the beginning of 2012. So far this year we've seen unprecedented demands for social and political reform, unusual weather that includes some of the most devastating storms in a century, and the revelation of financial and political misdeeds that will continue for the rest of this year. And that's just what is happening in the world, much more is happening with in our own lives. What's going to happen next?

      June is going to be an exciting month with three eclipses, starting June 1 and the Solstice June 21. Whenever a month begins with an eclipse we can expect powerful transformation. The June 1 eclipse is in Gemini, a sign that rules communication-expect some revelations about the media industry and demands for change. The eclipse of June 17 conjuncts the Galactic Center, the powerful midpoint of our galaxy, the unfolding center of our galaxy. The July 1 eclipse aspects Pluto, which is creating the kind of social and political disruption last seen in the 1770s, its previous transit through Capricorn, inspired by our new energies, self awareness and desire for connection. And we have the Solstice on June 21, bringing in powerful, extreme emotional energies. There is no more middle of the road, we must choose our path.

      We are being pushed to being in integrity with ourselves and each other, recognizing our connection as the family of humanity. We may feel challenged on every level as we strive to assert our truth but that is because we feel we have to create, move and carry the energy and light of transformation. What if we assert our truth without the fear that challenges will be present at every turn? What if we just assume that we already are what we wish to become and powerfully assert our desires within the context of that knowing? Can we remember that we work with the Universe as co-creators? Are we going to live our lives in fear or in our truth? We can always find something to be afraid of but if we refuse to be in fear, then fear has nothing to connect to and it simply goes away.

      That is a big choice for all of us as we enter this powerful month. We can be our pain or our power, our truth or in denial. We can try to fight the darkness or remember that it also has a place in the grand scheme of ascension. The beautiful stars we see in the night sky still shine in the daytime, we just can't see them because of the light of the sun. What beauty lies within our darkness that the light can reveal? We are spiritual warriors but our weapon is not the sword, it is our truth, our faith, our knowing and our commitment to the light. What can you transform in your life to be more powerful? What can you transform within yourself to release your fears? June will bring opportunities to express your truth and when you take them, you allow the light to be your sword that will reveal your path through the darkness and into a higher and greater truth.

      Release emotional baggage, find your creativity, set a new intention for your life with the 11 Days for 2011 self-study program. This is the year of your 'Great-ness' and you can claim it. Click here to find out more.

      Uriel's Message -- Where Are You Being?

      Readings with Archangel Uriel offer healing, clarity, amazing insights and more. Click here for more details and to schedule a reading.

      The Lightworkers present in the world come from many times and places, many dimensions, planets, universes and solar systems and all are present at this time to assist in the earth's ascension. While you are aware of the ascension of this planet, it is a cycle that repeats throughout the universe and ushers in a new age for an entire universe. Each ascension cycle and process allows ascension to occur on many different dimensions. While you are part of this cycle at this time and in this place, you have chosen to work with the third dimensional earth at this time and your being is the presence, in the form of your light and energy, that has agreed to participate in this process.

      It is easier for you to be in the world of spirit, in higher dimensions, or places which have a higher frequency or vibration than that of the earth at this time. The moments prior to ascension are always the most challenging, which is why so many of you who feel lost and confused, that you do not belong here or who wish to depart, are struggling with these final hours. But your being, which is your energy and light, has agreed to be here and staying grounded in the earth's energies, which is where ascension and transformation are occurring, is your contribution to the planet's ascension. You are here by choice and as a willing participant in the universal ascension which includes that of the earth and is not limited to the earth.

      Your being, the aligned aspects of your light, divinity, power and truth, is present at all times. But when it is expressed through your fears, your being is no longer grounded in the present moment and when you focus on your desire to be elsewhere or your belief that you are in the wrong place at the wrong time, you diminish your power and effectiveness. You are your I AM presence in each moment and to express that most powerfully, you must be aware of the perfection of your purpose and agreement in each moment by remembering that you are here by choice and through your powerful commitment to universal ascension and transformation.

      You are where you need to be at this time, there is no other place for you to be and your soul has agreed to participate in this ascension cycle because you have important, necessary and powerful contributions to make. Although you long for a less stressful, easier, more energetically compatible environment, you each bring an energetic frequency that the new earth requires and this is your gift to ascension. Know that you are being what you have been for eons of time and through many ascension cycles, an energetic agent of transformation. When you stay aligned and grounded in this purpose, you are grounded and aligned with the earth and sharing your unique being in its most powerful expression, fulfilling your role in this cycle and helping to bring heaven to earth.

      Your Energetically Sensitive Child

      I've talked about the energetically sensitive, empathic Crystal children and the new children beyond them who are highly sensitive and how to understand and manage their energy needs. There is a generation of children being born now and in the next five years who will be even more energetically sensitive and will need some extra special attention during their first few months of life because they will not do very well in density and caring for them will be challenging.

      These are children who are not accustomed to living in density, some are not even used to being physical or on the earth, so their first few months will involve a lot of crying, upset stomachs, some problems with illness and infection and even skin problems like rashes. Many, if not most, of these new children will be from different dimensions and planets, who do not know how to exist in the density of the third dimension and being here is a shock to them. They are feeling the same kinds of physical issues that we do as we go through the process of releasing density and moving into higher dimensions of being. They are taking on density, lowering their vibrations and trying to manage energetic frequencies that are much lower than those they are accustomed to.

      Many of these children are born to spiritually aware, older parents who are willing to give them the extra care and attention they need. Several kinds of crystals, such as amethyst and rose quartz, in their room or under their mattress, may help them balance their energies. Using aromatherapy is helpful (placed in their room, away from them and not on their skin), as is paying attention to who they are around because they easily absorb energy from others. And when they become overwhelmed energetically and it's time to give them some quiet time to settle down. They will be very selective about who holds and cares for them, and very vocal about their needs and when they need extra attention.

      Why wouldn't they wait for a more inviting energetic environment? They here now so they can understand density before it's gone and help with the transition into higher dimensions of living. Their presence is confirmation of how close we are to this and by being aware of who they are and of their special and different needs we can help them transition into the world with less difficulty. They are a new light and way of being for the world and their presence is a blessing and a sign of times to come. If you have one of these children, be aware that what you may think of as a 'fussy' baby is one who is energetically overwhelmed and struggling with the vibrations they are trying to work with. Give them plenty of rest, watch their reactions to people around them and give them lots of love because that is the vibration they are most comfortable with.

      Read about Indigos & Crystals

      Classes and Products

      New guided meditations are available now:

      Communicating with your Angels and Guides

      Chakra Clearing

      Maternal Emotional Energetic Imprint clearing

      Available at the website now for instant download after purchase, click here  (be sure to add sales@... to your email address book)

      Earth Work group:  Thanks for the hundreds of replies to this call to action, I am working on a website and mailing list. You will be contacted this week and our first call will be the 2nd week of June.

      Other healing tools are available, visit our Products page:

      Aligning the Trinity
      Guilt and Shame Healing & Transformation
      11 Days to 2011 -- healing, clearing, finding your purpose and more!

      The Holistic Business Owner's Toolkit contains valuable resources to help you start or fast track your business. Click here for more information.

      Take the Miracle Mastery journey with our new on-line education center.

      VTA course

      Now available with group and personal coaching options.
      Click here for more information.

       30days cover smallBuy the Book

      Now in its second printing. Thanks to all who have ordered. Click here to purchase.
      In This Issue
      Our Three Voices
      The Energies of June
      Uriel's Message -- Where Are You Being?
      Your Energetically Sensitive Child
      Order the Book
      Quick Links

      Scheduled Events

      July 30-31
      Soul Explosion expo, workshop and class in Houston, TX
      Details provided soon.

      Jennifer Hoffman

      Promote Your Page Too

      More info available on Events page
      Buy the Miracles book and receive a F*R*E*E* miracle class recording
      click here

      Book your Consultation

      Schedule Process

      Be sure to pay for your session after choosing your date and time. The Paypal button is to the right, on the date confirmation page.
      All times are shown in US Central time, which is
      1 hour earlier than US Eastern
      1 hour later than US Mountain
      2 hours later than US Pacific
      6 hours earlier than UK
      7 hours earlier than Western Europe

      Information is available on the Consultations page of the website and there is a user manual too, at the top of the page.
      Contact Information
      Visit the Uriel Heals website at www.urielheals.com for more information, archives, articles and events.

      Jennifer Hoffman
      816-350-1139

      Uriel Heals | Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc. | PO Box7076 | Lee's Summit | MO | 64064

      Message 45 of 45 , Jan 16, 2012
        Photo Jen_1
        Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer & Archangel UrielJanuary 16, 2012
        Dear Friends,

        At the risk of sounding like a broken record (that shows my age, doesn't it!), this is the last newsletter that will be sent from my current provider. Starting Jan. 23, they will come from my new mail service. If you have not yet subscribed using the new signup boxes, please do so before Tuesday, Jan. 17. The boxes are at www.urielheals.com and www.enlighteninglife.com. Before you do that, please add info@... and support@... to your email address book and whitelist them, or add them as a preferred sender so your emails do not go into your spam or junk mail folder.

        The 2012 predictions have been posted and I'll be discussing them throughout this month. They may help you with some of the things that we experience in the upcoming months. Click here to read them now.

        Are you an Indigo or Crystal? Do you know what that is? Visit the website to see a list of traits and decide whether you are Indigo or Crystal ... or both.

        I would like to welcome all of our new subscribers and thank you for joining the our community. To ensure that you receive the newsletters please add its email address, healing@... to your address book. All articles are copyright (c) Jennifer Hoffman and Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc. Reprint is allowed with author and website mention. For more information visit www.urielheals.com.

        There are over 2000 subscribers in the Earth Energy Group and you can join us by clicking this link

        New Energy, New Expressions

        In the 2012 predictions I used the word energy in many different ways because we will, over the course of this year and beyond, have a much different perspective on energy than we have ever had before. We have looked at energy in a very simple way in the past, we used the term 'having no energy' when we feel tired and 'being full of energy' when we feel motivated and enthusiastic. But it's a far more complex process than that, as we will learn because energy is what moves us, the earth and the Universe, we are affected by and in control of it, and we're either working with it or against it.

        We are energetic beings, which is expressed in our physical body. Our muscles move because their neural synapses fire, much like a spark plug in a car. Our heart is an electrical pump and our entire nervous system works in the same way as the electrical wiring in our houses. These are automatic processes that we don't think about and yet we can control them with our thoughts. We can make ourselves sick, just as we can make ourselves well. We can raise our energy, as well as deplete it. And as we become more conscious of our place in the Universal energetic field we can become an active participant in its flow, moving and directing it at will, because that is one of the roles we play as co-creators of our lives and of the Universe.

        Energy is present in everyone and everything, it is part of the air we breathe and within and on the earth. All of humanity has become more conscious of the earth's energy, its precious natural resources and how we interact with it physically. But we also interact energetically with the earth, which is why we are attracted to some places and not others. It's also why we are affected by the movement of the planets and the weather. We can affect that too, by monitoring and choosing our thoughts because we are both part of the earth energetic matrix and responsible for its vibrational levels. As partners with the earth, we are also partners in its evolution and ascension.

        Everything in our reality is an energetic construct, a reality that is nothing more than a reflection of our energy. With conscious intentional shifts in our energy, up or down, our reality has to shift accordingly. And this works on all levels, within humanity, the earth and the Universe. As we set an intention to integrating ourselves with our divinity and highest vibrations, that intention is magnified throughout humanity, the earth and the Universe. Imagine what would happen if everyone did this, every day. We would allow everything, everywhere to express its highest vibrations and divinity and this would indeed create heaven on earth.

        Click here to read the 2012 predictions

        The  Enlightening Life radio show
        The next Enlightening Life radio show will be Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 8PM Central time on Blog Talk Radio. We will discuss the newsletter and readings are available to callers, dial 718-664-6504. Click here for show details.

        Previous episodes are now on Itunes. Click here to access.

        Do I Want to Know This?

        Is it better to know something, even if it is hard to hear or are we better off not knowing? This is a question I have been asked by many who inquired about the results of my cancer screen. And I haven't heard from the doctor yet, which I think is a good thing but I'm not pressuring her either because I want her to give me an advised opinion.

        I've had the experience of knowing only part of a situation and making a decision based on partial information and it created a lot of fear and anxiety.

        Read the full article on my blog posting by clicking here.

        You attract according to how you value yourself. From its first lesson 'You are powerful' to the last, 'Recognizing Your Miracles', the 30 Days to Everyday Miracles book and the Miracle Mastery program helps you create a powerful value statement for your life. Find out more by clicking here and reading about how you can create your miraculous life

        Uriel's Message -- Celebrate Your Failures

        Readings with Archangel Uriel offer healing, clarity, amazing insights and more. Click here for more details and to schedule a reading.

        Is it possible that the greatest reasons to celebrate are in the form of what you would call a failure, those things that did not end as you expected or become the fulfillment of a hope or desire? How can you be happy about something that causes you sorrow and whose outcome means that you must re-create a part of your journey or find another path for your life because the one you have been on is finished? That which you call a failure is actually an expression of your soul's healing if you understand its true meaning and value.

        The meaning of a failure can be found in alignment because what you cannot create what you are not aligned with. In the past you may have been able to create a version of it but as you increase your vibrations you will notice that your failures come more quickly and with greater intensity. This is because you are being guided to follow the path of alignment, that which is aligned with your energy, your soul's desire for your highest good and greatest energetic expression. When you intend to be powerful, anything that is not an expression of that power is removed from your field of potential.

        The value of failure is disconnection from energies that do not serve you, from karmic cycles and the repetition of past behaviors. All that you know emanates from your past, other lifetimes, your karmic history and cellular memory. The highest expressions of your energy represent the path of the unknown and it will unfold with your intention. As you fail at one thing and release it with detachment, joy and forgiveness, you allow a higher expression of your energy to come forward and become part of your reality.

        Every failure is confirmation that your energy is no longer at that level and within those possibilities. There are higher potentials and energies available to you and you will invite them to become your reality when you can bless your failures and release them, knowing that this is how your soul advises you that you are no longer able to create at that level. It is also an invitation to expand your awareness of yourself, your dreams, desires and to embrace a higher potential. So celebrate your failures, be grateful for them because they are showing you that all is well, you are on the path of transformation and that another reality is waiting for you to create it.

        Bless the Babies

        I was at an event this weekend and someone brought in a little baby, who was about  6 months old. She was very cute and very small-I have forgotten how small babies are because my own children are grown and I'm not around little babies very often. Of course everyone in the room was drawn to her, she had very sweet and gentle energy and calmly looked at everyone as they talked to her. When she looked at me I silently thanked her for being here and that I was here to support her work. She rewarded me with a big, toothless smile, she heard me and knew exactly what I was telling her.

        The new generations of children are here to continue the work that we are doing and as we go through our energetic work, we are laying a foundation for them and creating the energetic paradigms that they will have to change or can expand. In everything we do, we are creating energetic vibrations that may start in the present but they resonate in the future. Energy doesn't go away, it hangs around forever (remember all of the energy that we had to shift) which is why we benefit ourselves and all future generations by becoming more conscious of ourselves as energetic beings.

        Today's children are very energetically sensitive, which can show up as food allergies, illness, disease, irritability and behavioral issues, including autism. When they can't connect with energy or find energy they can align with, they close themselves off, reject it or become a reflection of the energy so others can know that it needs to be transformed. When we bless these children, show them that we recognize who they are, support them energetically and send them a little love, they are reminded that they are part of the continuum of transformation and ascension, and are not here alone.

        Bless a baby, any baby, all babies, it doesn't matter if it is yours, a friend's, a stranger's or a baby around the world you will never meet. I pray for the world's children every day, grateful for the work they are doing to open humanity's eyes to the need for energetic transformation through their often short lives in which they experience much suffering. But as we bless these children, sending them our love and support, we remind them that we are working together, they are part of our path as much as we are part of theirs and we are aware of their energetic needs and are conscious of our role in helping them with their work, and doing our best to help make their work easier by creating energy they can expand and multiply for the greatest good of humanity and the earth.

        Read about Indigos & Crystals

        Classes and Products

        New guided meditations are available now:
        Communicating with your Angels and Guides
        Chakra Clearing
        Maternal Emotional Energetic Imprint clearing program
        Available at the website now for instant download after purchase, click here  (be sure to add sales@... to your email address book as your download page comes from this address)

        Other healing tools are available, visit our Products page:

        Aligning the Trinity
        Guilt and Shame Healing & Transformation
        11 Days to 2011 -- healing, clearing, finding your purpose and more!
        The Holistic Business Owner's Toolkit contains valuable resources to help you start or fast track your business. Click here for more information.

        Take the Miracle Mastery journey with our new on-line education center.

        VTA course

        Now available with group and personal coaching options.
        Click here for more information.

         Buy the Book

        AIM_front_cover

         Now Available! *free* gift with purchase. Click here to order
        In This Issue
        New Energy, New Expressins
        Do I Want to Know This?
        Uriel's Message -- Celebrate your Failures
        Bless the Babies
        Order the Book
        Quick Links

        Scheduled Events